View Single Post
Old 22-05-2010, 21:36   #144
Ursula

wow!
i have been reading this wolfdog.org forum for a while.. just learning and reading.. and then i stumbled upon this thread.. wow!

i had to sign in, just because i wanted to ask you are you serious?? seriously??

I thought this kind of stuff was only in high school.. but i guess it exist here as well.. i hate to say it but because of this thread i feel embarresed..

I love to read about constructive criticisim.. but this is far from it.. i love to read about breeders comparing their lines and explaining why they bred this particular male with this female..and i love to read about other breeders asking apropiate questions from other breeders, i love to read about people asking for advice and people giving advice by their own experiences, but not sounding like their way is the right way and everything else is ****...

There are parts in this thread that are ok, but mostly it is bickering back and forth!

everyone has their own preference, everyone knows what they like.. but for those who yet dont know what they are looking for... this just turns them off from this breed.. because if people are so ... well what this thread is like (lupis etc..) then they would not wont a breed like this, because this is just ridiculous...

I am welcome to anyone wanting to attack me from this writing, i dont care! i will not stoop down to a level that is this.. i can explain myself, can you explain your own actions?

just like in real life i say "there is no need to attack another, unless it is to protect yourself or an innocent.."

so,please.. do not drive us away who want to learn more! ask appropriate questins and let the other explain.. I love to read apropriate conversations, but when it begins to attack another, then it is just out of order!

please, just stop the bickering! and get on with the constructive convos!!

-thanks-
happy summers, Jessica!
Ursula jest offline   Reply With Quote