View Single Post
Old 19-04-2007, 10:15   #2
hanninadina

Send a message via Skype™ to hanninadina

Last Navarre thanks for the pics. I guess there are 3 different dogs shown. Of course one is Induk. Sure there are a few with long coat. But you can count it on one hand! Comparing with the numbers of puppies coming out of the breeder. Shy or lethartic? That is what I said, it is very important to socialize puppies from their early days on. Having lot of dogs and litters that will not work.

Last Navarre even so I am not a friend of german breeder Eichhorn from my point of view it was good that he tryed to mate Induk with his Amy Zlata Platz. A friend of mine was with im in italy and he told me his impressions of the italian dogs , because they visited others more. And I now the puppies from Induk and Upstream, they are really good ones. And please explain me why sons and daughters of Miky X Fendy are winning lots of shows? And please tell me why people pay lots of more money for puppies from this combination?

I wrote it already, breeding is not a state thing. So everyone can breed like he wants under condition of standard. So if there is a majority who wants to bring in a wolf or a wolf-mix where is the problem? An Hanka says it right, if the majority wants another way, you have to change club governement.

The biting situation. I can say nothing to it only that maybe it was the wrong owner for the dog. Everyone involved in csw knows that they are heavier than ordinary dog. But the csw in italy are much more further than in germany. They are like dogs. Sorry to say. They have less wolfblood and are further away from wolf. You have to be consequent and strong to lead a csw. Otherwise it can cause problems. In germany there are for my feeling in comparison to other dogbreeds lots of csw who change the owner between 5 month and 2 year.

Christian
hanninadina jest offline   Reply With Quote