View Single Post
Old 13-07-2012, 14:12   #82
Ligerwolve2

Now its not true that we have not tried.

I myself went through all the loops, spoke to all authorities needed and I was stalking a few of the breeders on here This was ...must have been about 10 years ago now. I had $14 500.00 saved and all I really needed was a breeder and to iron out those last few details. Then my husband became very ill. Its unfortunate but everything I had went into taking care of him.

Now Im a single mum of two so although I could care for a dog, be involved with the breed ect I can not afford to import just now. If no one does by the time my kids are older I will try again.

This is not a bad thing. It does not in any way show my lack of love of the breed. I believe if anything it shows that I am very dedicated. Im not rushing in. Im not buying for the looks. Im not some young inexperienced fool hardy backyard person. I care very deeply for this breed.

Just because one person MAY have done something do not paint me with the same stroke. Nor the fact I care enough not to rush into something I cant follow through with - like importing.

Id LOVE a pup. I truely would but hey if I have to wait till I am able to import myself I will.

I have been a member here a very long time (I was originally just Ligerwolve). Quietly reading, learning. I have also been involved in just about every aspect of the dog world in that time. I have even owned a different breed of wolfdog and so has my father.

A few years ago I would have probably agreed with you but I think the minds and hearts of people are changing here. Perhaps because of the people you disregard have been championing this breed and educating others.
Ligerwolve2 jest offline   Reply With Quote