View Single Post
Old 22-03-2012, 15:39   #25
Max Paini

Margo
1) I’m able to understand when I make a mistake, so you are right, from 10 days ago 14/03/2012 when the ownership of the domain were removal it’s not more possible to reed who are today owner and official admin of the website.
2) It’s cleare that 10 day ago were difference, but the only prove easily to see is older of about two year, when you confirm what I said (http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/showthread.php?t=13252)
3) Due to that the only people that can resolve the matter is simply (due to the reason that you are not) is new owner/admin.
4) One question, who is that should command me? This point is not clear, I saw that wolfdog.org marked my dog as (_?_) and I pretend that this was cancelled immediately due to the reason that as you said “you know what will be the consequences according to the European Law in the case of unfounded slanders and aspersions”, so please if you know who is new admin give him/her my message
5) Hanka Hanka Hanka, I’m really not interest in matter about you Hanka Daiva (a people that I don’t know, so I’m sure we are speaking of really nice person, the same for you and Hanka) but those are not my problem, I’m asking for myself and my dog. Breeding, money and so on are not my problem I’m simply a people that want respected his right, I’m not a breeder I’ve not a kennel and I have several friend owner of many kennel in all Europe. For me are all friend without problem.
6) As you said competition is strong in CsW world, and also in this point I’m not involved, my work is other, but at the same time there is competition and competition, what wolfdog.org is doing is simply unacceptable.
7) It’s clear that for me to, if there is a battle that should win to preserve our wonderful breed is the one about mix. It’s clear that what wolfdog.org is doing now is only a big confusion only use full for somebody.

Ciao
Max Paini jest offline   Reply With Quote