View Single Post
Old 24-06-2011, 15:46   #86
pariduzz

Send a message via MSN to pariduzz

But why do you complain Backman?
You dont' know your dog is a mix?Have you find in him a little think of Ashoka,Voice,Amore Mio or Arys ?

Destroy your fake pedigree and nobody will haunt more you and your strange mix dogs

You invoked the law and fairness and then you disappear dogs and entered the mix dogs in their place

I am glad that wolfdog.org is finally opening his eyes

I'm ready if you need, to offer all the support in the future for any economic and legal proceedings,and I am deeply grateful to you for the task of unmasking these impostors

The situation in Italy is extremely worrying, and I hope that the italian club instead of commenting and make compliments to mix on facebook will finally decides to act and do something

think that a baby mix coming from France, and arrived here a few weeks ago, has already many pre-reservations from (well know) italian breeders

but above all for a great effect emulation (great breeders who use mix and selling their dogs to stratospheric price), and saw the unexplained silence of italian club, I assure you that many are starting to use "contaminations" in consideration of the large marketability of these mixes and the morphology incredibly similar to the wolf