View Single Post
Old 30-08-2005, 17:16   #16
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanka
I think, in the Canada is not breeder, but there is owner ," which have puppies". The parents have not bonitation, they have not X-ray result (HIP Dysplasia). It is not good start of "new breed" in the new state.
It is therefore that I keep this breed in "secret" for the America-Latin, is very good that it does not have none another interested Brazilian, I only go to say of the existence of it when I to bring ane female and to register in the CBKC, because thus I obtain to control the breed here.

Who brings the race here is that said which examinations the animal has that to make and other things more.

I particularly find that independent of who he goes to buy the animal, it will be for Pet it have that to be castrated (neutered).

This prevents that it occurs what it happened in Canada, hatches without control of genetic illnesses, made for the simple reason to have the chance to see the "miracle of the life"

Of all the exames/lauds that the necessary CzW, I do not only know where to get the Bonitation in Brazil.
Nebulosa jest offline   Reply With Quote