View Single Post
Old 28-06-2011, 18:49   #20
Ricky's Wolf
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin View Post
It is a pity but it seems you are right - I think we start to have problems also with Italian breeders. Yesterday and today I received two emails from different sources with information about very suspicious "Italian" dog which lives in France right now. The dog is a AWD and is totally different than the rest of the litter. "Funny" - it was sold from Italy to "de la Louve blanche" kennel. (all suspicios cases lead ALWAYS to the same source and the same persons are involved)

It seems that this Wolfdog was replaced by a American Wolfdog. The question is if it was done with the knowlegde of the breeder (if he chated the pedigree) or the dog was replaced with AWD already in France (without knowledge of the Italian breeder).

It is about this dog:
http://www.wolfdog.org/dbase/d/11123

I spoke with some breeders and they confirmed that the puppy on the first photo (which I received from the breeder directly) DO NOT MATCH with the dog which photos are put later by the French breeder.

And when I look on the photos of the puppies of Blood's Lykan - they are 100% Saarloos alike (they are not purebreed). I must come to the same conclusion that we have another case of pedigree cheating in France (Italy?).
Good evening,
I feel duty-bound at this point to clarify my position on this matter, especially for the respect I have and that I receive from many people who are part of our race, by the owners to breeders or enthusiasts

Admin: before you write on the forum, was not a problem to write to me on my email asking for explanations.
I would have responded and informed of my position without any problems since I have always worked with the site wolfdog.org and as I have shown forever.
I have no secrets of nothing people for my work.

I give the dog to Frank Capiez to 60 days, with all the necessary documentation as I have always done with all my puppies.
The dog is given a sweet and beautiful female puppy that you see in the picture:

The regular pedigree puppy in question came to my house after several months, because in Italy in the past to make a Pedigree ENCI we put 8 / 10 months, and I personally sent it to Frank who later I confirmed that it received.
In website of ENCI www.enci.it if you search "libro genealogico" you can find all dogs whit pedigree, also Bloond's of pedigree.

Seeing the pictures and seeing the dog in January I can not say that's Bloond resembles his brothers and sisters because it is different in appearance.
I am also thinking of why a person trip from Paris to Rome, pay the dog and incurs expenditure and change it?

IF something happened or if there was, as you say, some exchange is important that everyone knows that I do not know anything. The puppy that I have given to Frank is the photo.

I regret a little 'we have been, even if indirectly, any doubts about my work and that is why I am here writing in respect to knowledge of all.

Many people know who I am and how I work and I hope that many other people in the future will have the chance to know me and my way of working.
I hope to have been clear in making you understand my position in aswert at your post.

Greetings all

Last edited by Ricky's Wolf; 28-06-2011 at 18:54.
Ricky's Wolf jest offline   Reply With Quote