View Single Post
Old 30-08-2005, 22:22   #18
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoosLetydeGraaff
Hello,

Hanna wrote, that is not good to start with a new breed without a dog that had no Bonitation, No x Ray and possibly no Show results

I think, that if you will buy a puppy, it is very hard to do a Bonitation in Brasil, like as you wrote. Therefore you have to come over to Czeck Republique or to Slowakia and maybe to Germany.

If you will buy an adult dog, maybe it will be interesting to that dog has done a Bonitation.

But even in Holland there is no Bonitation and therefore we go the the countries of origine.

But the most important point is, I think, that the dog (puppy) is healthy and that you can do some course (obedience, tracking, defence) if you like.

When there are coming more CW's in Brazil, you can start a club but Brazil is also sooooo big, so I wonder if people will meet eachother. Maybe in a certain surrounding. And then you can start with some rules.

By the way, that breeder in Canada, has he puppy's from real CW's or is it a mix????

greetings,

Letty
For I obtained the Bonitation, would be, in mine in case that, I could bring for Brazil a specialized judge in the breed to give this Bonitation to the dogs that are in Brazil?

The size of Brazil is not problem, in the Shepherds German occurs something in similar, specialized club in the breed has only 1 , and this valley for all Brazil, is alone to catch some days of trip.

I never thought about opening a club of the breed, exactly because I do not imagine what is necessary to make this (but I go to inquire on this), what more he happens here is that, when the breeder who brings the breed gives to the example, and the other follows.

A Club would be really a solution, would be a simpler skill to compel future breeders to make the examinations necessary to keep the quality of the breed.
Nebulosa jest offline   Reply With Quote