View Single Post
Old 29-12-2011, 03:28   #7
TimoleonVieta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddie View Post
all those "naughty" things will only occur if you give a CsV chance to do those things i believe owning a CsV is a learning curve for both pup and owner, you will teach each other things without realising it!

and has already been said ... each dog is different, and instead of trying to change a dog into something it might not want to be, adapt your own way of thinking to understand what you are asking from the dogs POV
Yes this was very much the case, with my dear deaf collie. It was essential to think very laterally & from the others point of view. I hope this will come as naturally for me with CSV.
Tell me Maddie please, how you might deal with the young vclak if she began to eat your car seat? with my collie it would be a wag of the finger, a glare from me & never again. Although her main trouble in early months was actually being sick on them & then jumping out of car windows!

it will be trained very hard on one thing, she will support Liverpool FC or wont set foot inside my house & never welcome to come for a beer with me!

Last edited by TimoleonVieta; 29-12-2011 at 03:40.
TimoleonVieta jest offline   Reply With Quote