View Single Post
Old 30-12-2011, 01:43   #14
TimoleonVieta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czertice View Post
Hi TimoleonVieta, welcome to the forum!

You will find my stories in English on my webpage. Raksha is still young, but she is much better behaved than what I prepared for according to the warning stories.
I really enjoyed the webpage, it's a mine of information for the novice & photographer to. Konrad Lorenz seems to have had a good effect on you as well as the breeders good advice you sought. I will look more into Mr Lorenz he's ideas are facinating.

May I ask, considering you had Shiva the cat at the time you brought your puppy home, how you think things might have gone had you had your own 8 month old female collie dog or similar at the home when you introduced Raksha to your lives.

It is a hard thing to hypothesize but do you think this may have helped Raksha bond with other females & been a managable relationship in itself.

I am attracted to this combination because I feel that a well loved & secure collie is one of the most humble animals on earth. That it may prove to be a nice foil & friend for the CSV. Not only that I want a CSV so much but couldn't wait 13 years or more for another collie!
TimoleonVieta jest offline   Reply With Quote