View Single Post
Old 15-01-2009, 15:40   #27
furyos

hi margo ...first /happy new year (not hypocrite words but french civility ).. second/ y don't attack anybody .. (if yu reade my post) y speak about a NEW problem y meet with one of my pupp .last year.... not really curly coat but "ondulation"on neck and back ... the father is merlin .. (just one in all mariage's kennel) y m not hypocrite to show here this PROBLEM ;.... sure y try again to use merlin for other females .. but y understand why yu react on .. because this gene from hero'z rofa fromp orlik .. and yu use him .. and really good choice because EXCELLENT quality on this male .. (see yur eligo and my merlin) ... if gerard feel bad about this post .. edit /yu or everybody can !!!! on ossa and wolos not long hair or open coat y think(too young actually) .. but future show me .... y m not THE BEST ..... y learn every day ... and y note this problem last summer in bonitation with monika .... y ask her about that ...and this is NEW in france ... NEVER WE NOTE That before HERE..... 2 cases actually ... y hope no more for us ... because it's not a real good quality... yu know that and don't closed eyes about this ....now y open this subject (and don't show or speak about anybody) ..it's new and it's my work to show that for the future .. like black mask /too white mask( y have 2 pupps from elia with.. and not imbreeding )/long hair /HD / etc ...ect... well margo yu are professional and like this ...yu know that y m not the reference in this breed (or more exactly we can read this on this forum..).. BUT Y TRY TO FIND MY DREAM ..... actually my work is not perfect too but y try to go in a real good way ... y m the "victim"(but y don't care ) from bad rumors and y m so surprised that yu don't do the same intervention to stop it ... when my kennel is on english forum .. a lot of people try to discredite me ;.. and THIS is not hypocrite .. sure ... it's "difamation"!!! well y hope meet yu again to speak with yu ... y try to contact yu to have information to alistair's litter and yu NEVER reply to me ... y can just understand that yu don't want export a pupp for me ... sorry about that .. best regards .. frank
furyos jest offline   Reply With Quote