View Single Post
Old 17-03-2012, 13:53   #109
michaelundinaeichhorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanninadina View Post
Margo and Daiva, it was three years ago or something, it was Geriyon, Miguel knew this dog very well because he was in contact with Davia during that time. He showed me the dog.

So I am very sorry, in the end, the discussion is in the end there, where it was every time it is discussed. I do not know why no vet and a official from french csw club goes to Sophie and take some gene material and make a gene test?

Although Doz and Demoinak look almost like siblings, I noticed of course that the off spring of Demoniak has big ears - ears like Saarloos! And from temperament he is more like Saarloos and not csw. So I think, I stay with my opinion that he is a son of Skog! Jos, only wanted to make some trouble and was jealous because the american wolfdogforum people wrote that I seem to have more knowledge about some dogs. That is why he hit out his statement, that HE knows better who the father of Demoniak is.

Thanks
Christian

Just as a little reminder:

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanninadina View Post
Jos de Bruin, owner and breeder of Saarloos Wolfdogs living in germany brought some light in the discussion wheather Demoniak is a mix with american or europaen wolf. He wrote in american wolfdog forum:

I remember that he bought in 2006 or 2007 this CSW/Wolf-Mix in Berlin for 500,--Euros. Because he had trouble with his neighbours and the courts he could not keep this dog. So it could be, what he wrote. But isn´t it ironicle that a Saarloos breeder put his hands in the csw breed? Ok, he says, he is not guilty... lol.[/color][/font]
It was you that started the discussion here.
You want to leave it without an excuse to Jos and a new little kick to the direction of Margo and Daiva

Do you really think people here have such short memories? Or have you already forgotten yourself?

Ina
michaelundinaeichhorn jest offline   Reply With Quote