View Single Post
Old 31-12-2012, 10:51   #3
avgrunn

About fear- I would socialize her even more, if she is afraid of a person I would allow her to get to know this person, ask this person to kneel, not to react, just let the dog sniff him/her, maybe give this person some favourite dog snack so he/she could feed the dog. If she is afraid of an item then also let her sniff it, you can touch it to show her that it won't do her harm.

About pooing - I do not know how you managed it when she was a puppy, when my Uro was fed, he was immediately walked out, before going to sleep he was out, after waking up the same, during the day every two hours also out, even during the night I would wake up and go out with him. And we have no problems. Maybe you should try the same, treat her like a puppy walk her very often so she could understand that pooing can be done only outside. And maybe award her for doing that outside, we were always trying to be very enthusiastic when Uro did his things outside You also have to read your dog, I know when Uro wants to go out, he doesn't have to tell me his behaviour shows me.