View Single Post
Old 10-03-2010, 19:43   #22
Margo

Send a message via Skype™ to Margo Send Message via Gadu Gadu to Margo

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalomyOak View Post
In 2009, in France at the National Specialty of Chalette Sur Loing, when Margo was involved, I took the trouble to bring the originals of all my official readings of dysplasia, to see its information visually herself !!!!.
There were close to 20 pages, it took time to leaf through (with her friend, the Lithuanian judge who was also at her side) ....

She then saw the official results and original radios of all my breeding dogs and sometimes even dogs of my clients, which I took myself for an X-ray!

It has done absolutely nothing to change the situation and the database was not updated so far with respect to my own dogs (more)!!
Yes, I saw the results. But I also told that you must scan all the results and send them to the Admin.
It is the rule since years and ONLY the verified x-ray results are added to the database. And this rule apply to all Wolfdog.org zsers - even I must scan the results of my own dogs and send them to Admin. He knows I do not cheat but without the copies he will not even update the results of my the dogs owned by me. There is no exception for anyone... (and I think it is fair and clear rule)

The customs of your tribe are not laws of nature - George Bernard Shaw
Margo jest offline   Reply With Quote