View Single Post
Old 01-12-2008, 23:19   #30
lupis

Quote:
Originally Posted by furyos View Post
yu have doubts for blazy and blue .. not twinn sure .. but go to boheme on database and see more same type (compare female with female and male with male please for morphotype) .. well for c 'pouchka sure she 's darker ... but do yu see Balrog from first litter ??? for clearly coat yu can see ckinai and cyrcee (same than blasy/blue/boheme)... . just a question do yu know enigmatik and genetik in a new breed in construction???
I know and i see in wolfdogs parents and children look similar. And in your kennel is not and some litter not look like parents. blasy/blue/boheme look like crying wolf and parents. and c litter is different. Not very much wolfdog and not crying wolf look. C'Pouchka is best example.

here is blue. for me real son of ossa and merlin

and here is C'Pouchka. Sister to Blue.

do you see one thing who is same by C'Pouchka and Blue, merlin and ossa? because for me both dogs have nothing similar. Different colour, head, body and coat. Also Cyrcée is different as parents too. Different as b litter and parents.

Quote:
Originally Posted by furyos View Post
for dream 'wolf yu have devil grey /demoniak diamond and darween in same litter ....all different BUT so so wolfish and so so nice .... ???
Problem is for me Dream wolf not look WOLFISH but like mix like on american sites about wolfdog mixes. Same mask i see by italian mixes with canadian wolf because dog have goggles like your dog. why no dogs in crying wolf and by no other breeders wolfdog have goggles. only by you?

show me other wolfdog with googles like on this picture

mask and googles like some saarloos
lupis jest offline   Reply With Quote