View Single Post
Old 21-06-2012, 00:24   #185
leila
http://www.tobrok.sk

hi, so the new features on wolfdog are cool, but still, you should do your job first - update the database and then do some "magic" in design and features.
what i realy do not like is, that some breeders, for some reasons do not have theire litters in the database - if i choose a breeder, who you "dont like" (sorry for the words), without reason, there are no his litters. and that is realy sh*tty. why? because it makes no sence to NOT display the litters. the litters are born, have pedigree,... so why do not show them? realy stupid.
the next thing is, the editing of shows - the results are not complete and can not be complete, because few dogs are missing in the database and so can not be add in the results. it is a good idea, that people can update the results, but still, please update the database first and than do the rest.
i know this is still a private server, but people are sending you the infos, so it is a good thing, to complete it and upload more often.
i kow, as a private server, you can do, what you want - but still - if someone has litters, has dogs with pedigree, why do you delete this litters?
and the thing with ? and !. please, realy. it is too funny and too crazy to have nearly hlaf of dogs in database with this mark. i know, you want to "warn" people, but still, you dont have proofs! in many cases. for myself I realy do not like the mixes, i know, they are mixes, because they do not look like wolfdogs, because they are too different. but why is this mark by dogs, who are "old line" dogs? this server is gonna to "die" because of these wars between breeders, because of money and fame, gossip... and it is shame, because it was the only plase, where can people see pedigrees of different dogs. so please, at first, there are soo many litters, soo many info and data, you have got, why dont you upload it?
why are you deleting many litters from breeders "who do not sent infos to you" - why should they? when you dont upload it eather?

i realy apologise for "bad" words, but i know, wolfdog isnt the place for getting data anymore, but place for getting gossip.

Last edited by leila; 21-06-2012 at 00:26.
leila jest offline   Reply With Quote