View Single Post
Old 10-12-2009, 15:38   #11
Monika

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelundinaeichhorn View Post
Monika,

we know that for a long time, since the owner had contacted us.
And it's no secret...
We don't hide things or x-ray dogs somewhere else...
One out of 88 (still one too many), but I'm still grateful and humble about the little number.
Not proud.
To create health problems out of this is ridicoulos, stupid and shows in what hypocrit you turned in the recent years (more than 10 actually).
As Margo wrote it's probabely envy and your growing irrelevance as a breeder (except G and J litter), during that period.
Not to mention your Mutara involvement...
You f....d a lot of things up.
Since I don't want to create a senseless fight I stop here and don't go on the various diseases ( heart problems, epilepsy, cryptochism, ...) spread by
"z Molu es" kennel.
Don't get me wrong, I don't want to accuse you and it can probabely happen to any breeder, but due to those facts you ought to be a little bit more humble and modest.
Anyway, I hope I have clarified a few things my dear.

Michael

Artificial problems and "causes" creates only this forum, but which is can not solve it and only further and further deepens the mutual animosity between breeders. And humility?? Would be worth talking to in other contexts and other people, just look at the some website ......

I am still same.
My view of dogs, their nature, exterior and health is quite real and keeping and breeding of CSWs is for me not a fight - the war, but no compensation of own complexes!

A Mutary?? - Please do not be ridiculous, sometimes just to listen to facts and not gossip.

Unfortunately, your words are just silly defense and proof of how irrelevant and stupid you are just yourself.

Why you speaking about kryptorchism, epilepsy and heart problems?
For example: You speaking about kryptorchizm because you know 1 kryptorchid dog in Germany ??? Hmm..you are big expert!
Kryptorchismus incidence in the general population is around 5%.
Kryptorchismus is problem, yes, but it is not life - threatening
We are absolutly sure, that my kennel is well below this limit!
Write the name of my dog z Molu Es with epilepsy and congenital heart defect (not Hoky, please), for me it will be beneficial and useful information, thanks.
I know from which line comes from and where the epilepsy occurs more frequently than elsewhere.

Have and breed only a healthy and versatile dogs!

Monika Soukupová

Last edited by Nebulosa; 10-12-2009 at 17:39.
Monika jest offline   Reply With Quote