View Single Post
Old 15-09-2007, 20:05   #13
dog_cooker

Margo this is an ingenious idea. This will not only perpetuate Czw as a purebreed but, spread the breed across the world(even more so than now). People who want to buy a healthy purebreed Czechoslovakian WOLFDOG will have a place to come to and can be assured that there are no mix breeds. Plus a place to tell them everything about a Czw. This will make it easier for people to buy in turn making more money for the breeders. Even though i know most of you guys (and I) advocate learning about the breed before buying. I would already consider this fourm/website the centrifuge of the Czw. Now more so than ever.
About the updating of the website. I think that you should wait for the breeders that havent had time to send you the new requirements. Maybe send a email to them all or posting a deadline. then after take a day-off work and situate this major task. I know more easier said than done.
Another thought about these Mix bred Czw, maybe you guys can make a SEPARATE forum and have a link in this forum. Stateing that they are MIX breeds. Im sure there are people that want something like a cwz but with maybe different characteristics. Probably the reason why the breeders began doing this.
Anyways i just wanted to say that this is a great idea. i cant wait till its done so i can buy a Czw. Keep up the good work.
dog_cooker jest offline   Reply With Quote