View Single Post
Old 29-10-2004, 02:03   #30
ligerwolve

Hello everybody it's me again. I was just wondering if you have heard of another type of collar thats available over the net. Instead of releasing an electric shock it spray a foul smelling and tasting liquid in front of the dogs face. I havent needed to use it myself but Ive heard good things and it seems less harmful. The sray is harmless and doesnt sting and you can change it to your own formula. Perhaps if you are really worried you can use this. My Akayla( my dog) had a strong prey drive, her previous owner encouraged this. Which is one reason he was going to have her put to sleep. he said she couldnt be trained properly as she was too eager. What rubbish! Within 6 months Akayla has stopped this behaviour and I know I can trust her off the leash. Trust me whan I say training is the best way. Akayla no longer has a taste for motorbikes, birds, cats or small dogs. She would have torn any of these things apart before. Good luck with things, the only person who can really tell you what to do is the dog itself.
ligerwolve jest offline   Reply With Quote