View Single Post
Old 26-01-2013, 19:20   #3
admin

Default Litters

Information for breeders: Because I was informed that the work with the clubs was ineffective (ie there was no co-operation with the breed clubs) so I will not even try to make any. This means that I will deal directly with you, the breeders.

The service is free and at your disposal. Advertising fee for advertising your kennels and litters is information. And that there are no inaccuracies: when you register puppies at your kennel club please send me the litter cards (scaned, or information in the form of email) containing:
/ The date of birth of the puppies
/ Their parents
/ The names of the puppies and their sex
/ Registration numbers (if they are already known)
/ Identification numbers (chip / tattoo)

After selling the puppies, please send the registration numbers (if not previously submitted) and information about buyers / new owners. I do not demand personal data if you do not have permission to do so - in this case, please specify only the new owner's name and country.

The litters, which lack the above information (eg, lack of numbers of chips) are considered INCOMPLETE.

After half a year after the publication of the litter the data is verified. If there are any deficiencies the kennel name is erased from the list of breeders and litters may not be published. To abolish the blockade you must submit the missing data.

Exception: Breeders who consciously mix Czechoslovakian Wolfdog with other breeds and register those puppies as pure Wolfdogs (either by falsifying pedigrees (France, Finland), or by using of loopholes in the law (Italy)) are banned for life and can not benefit from this site .

One note: The litters of untested and ill dogs (HD worser than HD-C, and ED worser than BL) are NOT advertised. It apply also to the litters of mongrels or dogs from the 'at risk' group.
However, data about such litters can be sent to the database.
admin jest offline   Reply With Quote