View Single Post
Old 12-04-2010, 15:11   #73
massimo

Send a message via ICQ to massimo Send a message via MSN to massimo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morian View Post
Please read once again name of this topic. I thought we speak about Miky. Isn't it?.. Look here please. And here too (if you're interesting why do we all laugh).
I read the whole topic and it also speaks about other lines with long hair, not only Miky. (FYI, I think title is given by MOD and not by original person who posted message, so MOD can put any title he likes)

I was just trying to understand, so you are saying that Monika, breeder of X Wild Planet, sent a "couple" for breeding in Russia, X Wild Planet and Brian z Reviru Vlku?
From what I see no brother of litter Brian has long hair and, I repeat once more, number of sons of Miky with long hair is very very low in percentage, also if you consider the fact that same genetics (mikyxfendy) has been with 7 litters giving 33 puppies (statistically it's one of the highest number of CSW coming from same father and mother of all CSW history, record is Chlouba de Wolf ArimminumxEDGARWOLF) and from what I know only 2 dogs where long haired.
I am no expert but I assume that 2 puppies on a total of 33 from same female and 163 all together doesn't make a stud such a risky animal.
I suppose it is not Miky himself but the combination of his genes with other females with same recessive genes that "could" give longer hair, I don't think it's the worst thing that can happen in the csw world...but surely I'm wrong, I'm not as experienced as others who write in this thread...