View Single Post
Old 06-03-2006, 23:24   #25
z Peronówki
VIP Member

Send a message via MSN to z Peronówki Send a message via Skype™ to z Peronówki

Quote:
Originally Posted by perolav
Czeschoslovakian wolfdog and wonder if it's possible to present some of the articles on this site translated to Norwegian on my site? I suppose there are some restrictions regarding copyright etc?
Before I was thinking: CzW owners are big nice family - you can use everything you want in order to promote the breed. Nobody will care about it and simple given word is enough.... But now I can say: be careful! If you want to put something on your site please ask the author for consent and keep his WRITTEN answer stored on your hard disk....

We had before consent of Mr.Hartl to publish all his articles on Wolfdog.org. We translated some of them into other languages to tell people history of the breed and give them more detailed information... But the Wormtongues from the old board of the Czech CzW Club were able to forse him to withdraw his given word.... and we had to remove EVERYTHING.... For some people being bad for other people is more important than the breed and the dogs....

So be carefull with it....

Anyway if you want to use any articles written by me or my brother - don't hesitate - just use it...

'Z PERONÓWKI'
FACEBOOK GROUP
z Peronówki jest offline   Reply With Quote