View Single Post
Old 16-04-2007, 15:12   #50
Gaga
VIP Member

Send Message via Gadu Gadu to Gaga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navarre
I own two good dogs, with well balance-self confident character, but I really have small time to train them...they maybe could be really "working dog" but till now they make only some easy exams.

Obviously with some very shy csw you can't do nothing, apart running 100km...so running for km and km it's not a prove of typical csw character, i think.
yes, yes, yes
An exam of running 100 km can ONLY show us that our CSV has a perfect body building

My CSV- Cheitan practises obedience, he’s passed Polish exams BUT I know that working with CSV is not as easy as working with a GSD A lot of Polish coaches say: "training a CSV? It’s mission impossible!" They are very surprised when a CSV passes an exam or gets good results in competitions. This shows (despite the quantity aspect) that CSV is not such a working breed as e.g. border collie

Our friends –Joanna with Dewi train with us in the same school. I can easily see differences between the two dogs: Dewi catches new things very quickly and is ahead of Chey. It’s obvious that she has a better natural training potential. However, later Chey makes up for it with his diligence and in effect the results are similar. If I were to chose a dog for serious work I’d definitely chose Dewi who takes after her mother, Merry Bell - Margo mentioned earlier how much she loved working.
But I’d never say that any of these dogs belong to a “working line”. What can be just observed is that dogs from certain lines have more repeatable characters. But that’s all.

Gaga

Hodowca psów to nie funkcja, to nie zawód i nie nazwa hobby - to tytuł i godność. Trzeba na nią zasłużyć i dobrze piastować.
チェイタン。
Gaga jest offline   Reply With Quote