View Single Post
Old 02-01-2010, 11:47   #15
Silvester

Default Here´s the owner of "Zeus Lupus Ibericus" again

Ok - now i have some more time for writing .

I agree completely with what Alberto Cepedano did write above before. Senor Carlos Antonio i have got to know as a very hospitably, friendly and cultivated man with a lot of interest and knowledge about wolfdogs.

We had long correspondence via internet some months before , from end of August 2009 until my visit to him.

He waited for me and took me from the airport Alicante early in the morning , drove me in his private car more than 100 km to his place and he had already reserved a good and not expensive hotel in his home- town.
Beside this he two times invited me for restaurant and one time to his private home . His mother made delicious supper for me and at last after three days he also did drive me back again the same long direction to the airport of Alicante . He did not ask me me for paying all this service.

And all this he did without i had asked for it !

But the best came at last: He said that he does NOT want any money from me at all when i wanted to pay the price for my fine new dog - just he said that i can do it via bank- transfer when i will be back at my home place again ! I really was feeling ashamed by his confidence and his care -taking during my whole time at his place.

If I would be like Julio Tudelo alias "Erwan Grey" i may be would have not payed any money to him, he gave me the opportunity to do this without any problem ! But I´m not Julio and so of course i payed him at once when i was back home.

So far to the obviously really good and honourable character of Senor Carlos Antonio.
I can tell only the absolutely best about him. He treated me like a true friend.

Ok, now i want to speak about my dog " Zeus". I was with him to my veterianary here in Germany only 5 days after i have got him from Senor Antonio because of another vaccination was needed and the vet. made an all round- check of health of "Zeus". He also made a test on parvovirosis, wheather he has or even has had this desease before. The test was negative.
He told me that he is completely healthy and in good condition. He especially said that the vaccinations Senor Antonio had let made by his veterinarian before were correct and made with good and expensive medical material.

Up to now everything is running very good with my new little friend "Zeus" is fit and playing and growing and all is ok with him.

I want to say also that he is very good socialized, he is not shy and has no fear and is friendly to all people.

Now i speak about what i saw in Carlos` kennel:

1. The kennel is quite big , may be about 20 x 40 m , surrounded by a normal metal fence . It is situated inside a very widespread area of citrus and mandarine- plantation which is itsself surrounded by another, second fence.

The electrical wires are only in the inner, smaller fence. To the time of my visite, the electric currency all time was switched OFF ! And i have seen by the behaviour of the two adult dogs and especially the puppies too, that it must be off for long time before, because none of the dogs had any fear of the fence or kept distance.
All dogs had normal behaviour, not shy , also not aggressive and they were in good condition. Carlos all time when we were coming to the place of kennel , he opended the door of inner fence to let all dogs out and they were playing with us and each other after they had made greeting to me and Carlos.

So everything was very normal and ok. There was also no dirt around .

2. It´s simply not true that the dogs don´t get enough water or the water is not changed. If someone is telling this, it´s for my opinion very likely that he´s telling more lies in other cases.

At last i want to make public here, that "Erwan Grey" alias Julio Tudelo is a professional photographer and everyone knows - or should know - that today even for an amateur it is very simple to make manipulation or falsification on any photo, especially on the computer. So photos does not proof anything !

If Carlos Antonio tells that there are false photos made public here, i have no doubt that he is telling the truth.

For me it seems that this thread has got the wrong name. It should not be named " Big problems with kennel Lupus Ibericus " but better : "Big problems with people who are not decently, telling lies and have no behaviour."

I wish everyone a nice weekend. May be i wíll write more to this thema in the next days, if i think it´s needed.

Bye- bye from Germany
Silvester jest offline