View Single Post
Old 12-11-2008, 14:20   #21
thomas

Send a message via Skype™ to thomas

I see that how many days here talk about our website its big help for us !! and for CSW now more people know about CSW . I think that its a our jobs..

1) We are not re-sellers beacause we are not buying puppy and selling We are just find new owner and propose to breeders. Im not buying any puppy from anybreeders.
2) Yes i published pictures CSW but im getting permission from breeders. I did not copy and add our website.. Where is the permission on my email inbox and my gmail messenger history..
3) If cryingwolf said that im not give permission then why cryingwolf not join this discussion..
4) On the our website is more breeds and anypuppies we are not sale ,, Breeders sale to owners.. We are autohorizations from breeders.
You can see some breeds permition paper.
http://i474.photobucket.com/albums/r...olajimas-1.jpg
5) When breeders said that add my pictures for advertisment then we can add. We are not steal pictures .. it no necesary for us ..
6) About Lithuanian Breeders i can say anybad words. and we did say that this puppies our puppies ...
7) We are not breeders and We are not professional for CSW . But we can propose everyking breeds on our website and we can propose breeders puppies..
Everybreeders can use our systems... and Every breeders can sale puppies where they wants !!
9) For example Hungry breeders sale puppies to Lithuania or American breeders sale puppies to Hungry i dont see problem !! Free market !!
10) If wolfdog org is some statement for marketing I mean Lithuanian breeders can not sale puppy to Hungry its a stupid things...

I can show all email and all conversation with breeders .. but its will be not for me problem with breeders ... Now we deleted all pictures from our site.. beacause we do not want to do bad for breeders... If somebody give to us judgement then everbody will se what we has on our hands permission or not.. Beacause for us no problem we propose CSW or not !!.. I think so that we was propose CSW on the baltic region... then Daiva said that i sold all my puppies thanks !! i dont know how is sold !! If she has any litters ) but maybe okay its a no problem with us .. Problem is other side ..

I will ask to all breeders Again and again !! if we have not permission.. How we can publish pictures... and Why she is not join this discussion!!

Best Regards .

Best Regards
thomas jest offline   Reply With Quote