Thread: Utonagan
View Single Post
Old 22-02-2006, 12:53   #47
solowolf

hi i was unaware that cap locks ment anything in mails i am the mr winder who breeds czech wolfdogs in uk, i can assure you not to worry about anyone cross breeding any pup i have bred, my pups are sold as czech wolfdogs as in dog world add in january 2004, the czech is not a banned breed in uk, but is condemed by defra as dangerous wild animal and must live like one, no access to any public place, kept in special holding unit, never allowed of premisses to were lirnce has been granted, this is why i ask all breeders not to transport any czechs to uk, untill defra give then status as a breed of dog then we can work on setting up an import scheme, everyone is free to do as they wish you can bring one in, the czech wolfdog club of uk and the dogs are underground at present meetings will be set up for the summer and we can met up with the dogs and have a chat, we are fighting defra and kennel club and will be talking to them in near future, there are at present 12 czechs in uk and a breeding program is being set up, they are here to stay with or without the blrssing of defra or the kennel club, i will continue my fight to get them on the register again, and will if possible make an uninvited appearence at crufts again this year , best regards p winder
solowolf jest offline   Reply With Quote