View Single Post
Old 30-07-2008, 03:36   #17
mijke

Unfortunately breeding wolfdog hybrids is a weird and dangerous hype on this moment in several European countries….
And I become sick of all the breeders who accuse each other to cooperate with this crazy buyers hype!

Besides the import of real F1, 2 and 3 from Canada, US and UK or east Europe (with fake papers and names of other breeds), not real prepared people are also interested in all kind of ”Wolf-look a likes”

So several breeders in different countries did see a new “Market”
And these mixes breeders use not only CsW but also SWH (see for example the advertisement of cry-wolf from UK: cry-wolf hybrid Saarloos puppies are uniquely bred by crossing hybrid and Northern Inuits with pedigree Saarloos. )
For me it is a bit crazy , that even in UK where a normal breed like CsW is even not recognised, breeders can public sell all kind of hybrids and mixes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelundinaeichhorn View Post
Anyway one has to be extremly careful whom to sell a puppy and who´s bitch to mate.
There are more people breeding crosses in Britain and the rest of Europe, we should be very carefull not to involve the breed with this.
Unluckily there is always someone more greedy than responsible.
Ina
I agree for 100%! Because when you read very well the several sites and forums of hybrid breeders, you will discover that a lot more common CSW and SWH breeders in Europe are involved or cooperate with them…

And that is their own choice , even like it is your own choice to buy a puppy or to cover your female or male with a common CsW “dog” or any of their not official recognised breed….

But I am I am glad that I am only a very small “incidental hobby breeder“ in this breed, who only cares about the general progress of this breed, and I am not involved with any of all these kind of “mix-mess”.

PS: I am not a moderator anymore!!
http://www.ursidaestee.wolfdog.org/voor%20wolfdog/handtekening/New%20format%20banner%20Wg.jpg
mijke jest offline   Reply With Quote