Thread: CW in the UK
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2009, 11:38   #46
Mikael
Scandinavian Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by solowolf View Post
If you look at my web site you will see that my litter differed the pups that look more wolflike take after the mother, eye colour, rounded ears, but look at pups that follow father, colour as CWD, same eye colour as cwd, same coat colour as CWD, bigger ears as CWD,now if i cross one of the pups that look like father with CWD, then cross again next generation with CWD, i can and would bring the offspring back to look identical to Cwd but with slightly higher content, and i can assure you they would look more like the pure CWD than some dogs now registered as pure CWD on wolfdog.org but as i said before i have no interest in doing this and nor do the people i sell to and breed with in Europe, USA, Ireland,Germany, Holland,France and U.K. we love our wolfdogs and if its of any interest of all the friends i have only myself and one other person owns CWD.if the clubs every decided they did need new blood line for the CWD then if they ask nicely i already have wolfdog bitch f3 bred from Europen wolf which i would glady give to them, it would save them lots of time.......or i can give them use of European wolf,,,,,,,,,,
I think like Rona, CsV is not about the look !!! it is about the work !!!

Paul do you do any work tests like SVP 3 or IPO ???

And whit al do respect I do not think the clubs will ask you, as the have no problem at all to get a European wolf from the zoo. (Prag ?) maybe...

And I think they wont to be 1000% sure of all added wolfbood, and I do not think they will trust a UK breeder or any other breeder neather

I think that if you wont and have the experience you can develop a new breed, but that is a new breed and have nothing to do whit CsV...

And if you do ! Way do you wont more wolfbood ??? I would like to se a new beed whit less as less wolfbood is less problems

And as Nebulosa did say after that post, it can not be done legal on the CsV as it is a fixt breed already, THANK GOD !!! and if somebody do try it, it will be the illegal way...

Good luck whit your NEW breed, Best regards / Mikael

Last edited by Mikael; 10-03-2009 at 11:58.
Mikael jest offline   Reply With Quote