View Single Post
Old 09-10-2008, 23:01   #45
michaelundinaeichhorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by taloowa View Post
well the orignal czech wolf was created to try and help the gsd, and its problems, the same as the sarloos, netiher people then were experts, and the experts are not mother nature.What my dogs are, have been carefully chosen to create a dog that is not much different from your own, in looks and temprament, they are similar, only mine have some new blood in them.I think people have to think about the bloodlines in these breeds and realise that they are not large and they are very small. That could create more problems then good.
What you don´t seem to realize is that crossng isn´t a benefit in itself. If it is necessary - and as a vet I don´t think so at that point - it should be carefully done. It is no problem as long as you cross them with labradors and poodles, you will always see this is no CSW, but it is a problem when it is done irresponsible. We have the problem now that there are dogs coming into breeding that are not purebred, that nobody knows anything about, that may include breeds with severe heriditary problems or that might be wolfcrosses, what normally causes enough problems in itself. The persons crossing them are definetly no honest, responsible persons. If the breeder of your dog is the one I think I wouldn´t believe one word he is saying, insulting everybody who didn´t share his opinion following strange ideas theat definetly weren´t of any interest but his own.
Therefore I am no friend of crosses, at this point we don´t need them, they are not controlled, they are just result of breeding of persons I don´t trust one second. People like that can ruin a breed or severly harm it.

Ina
michaelundinaeichhorn jest offline   Reply With Quote