View Single Post
Old 10-10-2008, 12:46   #58
taloowa

Well I have never heard so much crap in all my life, for life to exisit you have to have mother nature or people, and in mother nature she crosses every animal to create a animal.

I cannot believe that people on here are so narrow minded, I came here to chat to people and have a nice converstation with people who care, all i see is narrowmind, people, who realy have nothing better to do than slate someone for the type of dog they have, wether it be 100% or 75% etc, you all really need to grow up a little, and start looking around you.....

I dont care for you or your gentics I care about how my family feel about the dogs, and what a change they have made to my life, i come to these forums to learn new things about them and to learn how i can give them a better life, it is obvious here the fast majority of people are not worth talking to.

For those of you that have emailed me I am quite happy to continue talking to you.

But the rest of you who claim u know what u are doing you have no clue at all... you are as bad as the rest of us.

People come to these sites to learn about the breed and chat to owners, in a friendly manner, not get penalised for the dogs they own...

You Should try being friends and maybe just maybe people will want to be friends and help the breed, and maybe even keep the breed as it is.
But u will never know, as your attitudes really need changing, you cant stop breeders from, doing things, and until u accept that you will never help your breed or any other breed for that matter
taloowa jest offline   Reply With Quote