Thread: Etalons
View Single Post
Old 13-09-2007, 18:38   #7
Claude.Bordet

Send a message via MSN to Claude.Bordet Send a message via Yahoo to Claude.Bordet

Margo tu a enlever les hd de mes chiens je t' avais tout envoyer .je ne le ferais pas une autre
fois .les tans et HD on disparue des mes chiens ou ils son faut ,
je suis d' accord que tu face le trie mais toi évite de tout effacer car j' ai toujours scanner les feuilles de
résultat de HD et tan de mes chiens, pourquoi tu a tout enlever , je tes envoyer aussi tout
les nom et numéro de lof de la porté de cefeida x ares et il y a rient , arya jantarowa wataha n' ai
même pas rajouté a mon élevage.
tu peut tout retiré mes chiens de ton site forum , sa me dérange pas car mes chiens sons en
règle moi .
Claude.
Margo you has to remove the hd of my dogs I t ' had to send everything .je would not make him(it) the other one
Time tan and HD one disappeared of my dogs or they sound needs,
I am of agreement that kept silent face sorts out him(it) but you avoid erasing everything because j ' always have scanner the sheets of
HD's result and tan of my dogs, why kept silent has to remove everything, I your to send also everything
Name and number of windward side of her(it) carried(worn) of cefeida x ares and it(he) has laugh there, arya jantarowa wataha have
The same added step has my breeding.
You can quite removed my dogs of your site forum, disturbs(disorders) his(its,her) me not because my dogs sounds there
Rule(ruler) I.
Claude.
Claude.Bordet jest offline   Reply With Quote