View Single Post
Old 05-01-2011, 14:20   #20
Vlkodlak

Quote:
Originally Posted by koboldine View Post
Hi,
where do you want to live? GB isn´t that small, is it?
Do you travel with one or two dogs?
Did you apply to PETS?

The certificate is some kind of tricky - as long as you vaccinate rabies annually (according to the date of vaccination before the blood sample has been drawn) - one can keep it valid...

kind regards
koboldine
Hi, in first time I have not been succesfull with accommodation. The second essay-in spring period (start of Avril till end of June). I have only one dog, female used to live in flat and during the day in kennel (near of my laboratory). I need to be in Colchester (University of Essex). I tried some possibilities - rent flat, share flat or house, stationary caravan, mobile caravan...but in using internet-no succes yet. I did not find in internet a possibility to rent a kennel (for example) in Colchester. During the night I can sleep in tent (it´s only for 3 months, don´t worry about quality of accommodation), but for dog I need minimally some kennel for "stock" her when I will work. The tolerance of my chief is not eternal. If somebody could help me with a contact or some idea I will be happy. Thanks Jana and Ypérite
Vlkodlak jest offline   Reply With Quote