View Single Post
Old 21-10-2009, 14:24   #26
Margo

Send a message via Skype™ to Margo Send Message via Gadu Gadu to Margo

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolf View Post
I am aware of such people who think everything is an offence/attack/violation on them(friends or "family"), but in fact I think, that it is kind of me, to help the admins pointing out what ever faults might be in the database, so they can correct it.
....but apparently some people either don`t appreciate this or are to narrow minded to see that the world is`nt as evil as they might think ?
I think it is not about WHAT you are doing but HOW you are doing it... Don't you think there must be something wrong with your way of speaking with Admin? I know that there are more than hundred people sending corrections and information to the administration email. And I think it didn't changed since I was the administrator. And the only "black sheep" is you... Nobody complains about Admin, nobody attack him. Hundred people have no problem with Admin, and admin have no problem with 100 people...
Think about it. Expecially that you must do a lot wrong things to be black listed by Rona - Rona who is our forum negotiator and (almost) never get angry...

The customs of your tribe are not laws of nature - George Bernard Shaw
Margo jest offline   Reply With Quote