View Single Post
Old 22-10-2009, 16:07   #38
michaelundinaeichhorn

Well Rolf,

I also, like Angelika, don´t belong to this "family" but feel pretty fed up with the way you write. Till now the English forum was the one where it was possible to discuss and communicate in a normal way, maybe you should change to the German one, you will feel very much at home there?

If almost everybody doesn´t agree with you it could be possible that you simply are the one who is wrong. Just to mention an idea that may be worth to think about.

And by the way I wrote to the Admin twice and got two answers but it took some time. I don´t fully agree with the second one but till now it seems to me that it will be possible to discuss it in a normal manner and find an agreement.
If not I can think about going to somewhere else (like I almost don´t use the German Forum anymore because of the two moderators) because I know that this is a private site what means that how it is been managed belongs to the owners alone. You can complain but you can´t always expect them to follow. If you can´t live with that fact you should think about building up something of your own where you can rule as you like. To keep on complaining (about not really important things by the way) for days and insulting everybody who doesn´t share your point of view seems to be a bit strange for an adult person to me.

Ina
michaelundinaeichhorn jest offline   Reply With Quote