View Single Post
Old 25-02-2014, 16:30   #4
Rona
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Male or female? While I don't necessarily believe there are huge behavioral differences inherent in gender - and that good or bad behavior mostly comes from training - I was curious as to what the more experienced members on the forum thought. We get various "ideas" about this - like females are better with children (which we don't have, but eventually will) or that males are more aggressive. Any truth to this?
I'm from Poland and I've never heard such nonsense about breeding a female at least once. My female is 5,5 and I've never wanted to become a breeder, nor am I going to ever breed on her, and she's fine. It's hard to generelize in case of CSVs because they are very individualist - have different temperaments, preferences, talents etc. I suggest you should meet several vlcaks, talk to their owners, and read about the breed, visit a few kennels, before you decide to invite a puppy to your home. As far as I know Warsaw vlckas owners meet more or less regularly with their dogs, why don't you join them and see what the dogs are like...

Last edited by Rona; 25-02-2014 at 19:33. Reason: spel. err.
Rona jest offline   Reply With Quote