View Single Post
Old 10-10-2008, 07:59   #52
taloowa

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelundinaeichhorn View Post
What you don´t seem to realize is that crossng isn´t a benefit in itself. If it is necessary - and as a vet I don´t think so at that point - it should be carefully done. It is no problem as long as you cross them with labradors and poodles, you will always see this is no CSW, but it is a problem when it is done irresponsible. We have the problem now that there are dogs coming into breeding that are not purebred, that nobody knows anything about, that may include breeds with severe heriditary problems or that might be wolfcrosses, what normally causes enough problems in itself. The persons crossing them are definetly no honest, responsible persons. If the breeder of your dog is the one I think I wouldn´t believe one word he is saying, insulting everybody who didn´t share his opinion following strange ideas theat definetly weren´t of any interest but his own.
Therefore I am no friend of crosses, at this point we don´t need them, they are not controlled, they are just result of breeding of persons I don´t trust one second. People like that can ruin a breed or severly harm it.

Ina

May I ask who my breeder is? And why he/she is such a problem, its a bit of a insult to say something like taht.

You are intitled to your opinion but I have to say I dont share it with you, I think you are very, closed minded, and there fore do not understand nature at all.

Mother nature is always crossing things, with out u, and yes i agree there are a lot of idiots out there.

However you as a person who owns a dog that has small bloodlines also have to think about increasing the blood line in them. You know as well as I do that you will get gentic faults in them, at some point. becuase new blood is not introduce, we are seeing it here in England alot, even with the GSD or the Labrador or with the NI, or the King Charles Spainel, they all have limited lines, and they are now all very ill.

People are now having to think how to get out of this and its down to us to help the breeds before they get to that stage, and that is what is happening.
taloowa jest offline   Reply With Quote