View Single Post
Old 19-04-2007, 21:49   #53
hanninadina

Send a message via Skype™ to hanninadina

My last words to this theme:

Susanna you have two really nice dogs, but why the hell did you do inbreeding in your first litter? Jolly and Grey Wolf have the same mother! And this is not all, the fathers of Jolly and Grey Wolf are brothers.

Doing inbreeding is bad and causes high demages and illness. Inbreeding, if it is necessary, what sometimes can happen, is something to be done by really experienced breeder. But sorry, is it right that this litter from Last Navarre and Isabeau is your first litter? Didn´t you talk to Margo or/and Sarka? Why can somebody like you who is doing such a thing, blame things like Mutara where is coming really fresh blood and genes into the breed?

Sorry, I don´t understand this italian csw world. That is to high for me. What kind of csw safer you wanna be? Fizban who want to be Robin Hood - I want too -but I go first and inform me over years, talk to breeders, watch lots of litters and puppies and of course parents, watch the puppies grown up, watch wolves and wolfdogs, read books, watch documentations and and. And then I start talking about things.

That´s it. It is not real what happened in here. Sorry to say.

Christian
hanninadina jest offline   Reply With Quote