View Single Post
Old 17-06-2011, 12:22   #82
admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by saschia View Post
I'll bring this topic to the attention of the club. I hope Oskar and Stefik will think something out. But remember the problems we had with Mutaras? This might turn out the same way.
No, it is something totally different. Please correct me if I'm wrong but the Mutaras were registered in Italy on the official way. Maybe it is moral not correct and maybe the Italian judges were wrong registering them as Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs and not "Saarloos wolfhounds" but the dogs were registered according the FCI rules (telling about the registries). It is why it was not possuble to remove the pedigrees of the dogs. But also why we can easily follow all the Saarloos_CsW mixes living and bred in Italy.

What apply by Italian dogs is the European law about the protected speces and wild dangerous animals saing that for keeping the F1-F4 mixes you nee special permissions.

French case is something totally different. The hybrids are not put in the register but they were registered thanks to CHEATING - with falsification of the FCI pedigrees. And it IS breaking of the FCI regulations and a FRAUD. FCI and SCC must do anything with it if they want to keep their reliability. If they will ignore this case NONE of the FCI pedigrees can be taken serious as it would show that you can fabricate the pedigrees and nobody by SCC or FCI cares for it.

Second: in some cases the animals are F1 and F2 which are forbiden to keep without any permissions. So it is also breaking of the European Union law for keeping of the wild animals (it was already mentioned here).
admin jest offline   Reply With Quote