View Single Post
Old 08-09-2004, 13:57   #3
Pavel

Send a message via Skype™ to Pavel

Hi Mijke, my friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by mijke
But in Holland and Belgium are not so much CsW's as in Czech rep. and the owners do not often live in the same area.
And also most dogowners in these country's are not used to weekly activity's together (exept once a week a training group, and not every dog owner is even doing this)
You are right, but believe me, its not so pink in Czech republic as well. Some people can imagine from our articles, that we meet every month 20 people with CsW. But its not reality. Its only some big meetings, but regulary goes togetjher peopel in regions. E.g. Prague is quite big, but in our training club we meet 2-3 CsW weekly only. And same is it in other corners of Czech as well. Mirka have right, that CsW owners may goes together many times in year. Not all on one place, but regulary. And you are absolutely right, that the target is not training with CsW only. The contact with other races is very important and very motivating. Some times am proud on my dogs, because I see the owner with GSD, who knows less then me .
Pavel jest offline   Reply With Quote