View Single Post
Old 12-04-2007, 13:20   #28
hanninadina

Send a message via Skype™ to hanninadina

Ok so I brign it down, there is no working line during these days, maybe in future. But if someone will look for a working dog, he will find bloodlines, where the dogs prooved over 4 generations that they are able to work and/bcause breeders look for mating to dogs which are both able to work. Can we say so?

And Prezemek, Hasso is one example, sure there are differnt ohter dogs.

Saschia I even have a briard male stud dog. He is a great working dog, but I did only BH. But we do bikejöring world- and german Championship. He is doing very well sleeve and of course Agility. His mother comes out of Tschje and is international Champion and has IPO 1,2. His fahter is only showdog, but worldchampion in beauty in 2001. But he got the working genes from his mother. He is crazy for working. And in the breed of the briards there are showlines and working lines. I know lots of Briards who would show you their finger if you wanted to do agility.

Mirka, that is for sure, I see it like Przemek, working dogs are crazy dogs, are difficult to manage, as I wrote, they are always looking ok, what we are going to do next!

christian
hanninadina jest offline   Reply With Quote