View Single Post
Old 18-04-2007, 11:01   #34
hanninadina

Send a message via Skype™ to hanninadina

Interesting statement that some you don´t mind if a carpatian wolf would be brought into the breed to bring in fresh blood.

But it seems to me that some of you don´t know that it is not easy to mate a dog with a wolvin or a wolf with a female dog. Wolves get into heat only from december to march+- and the males too. And please remember how the first F 1 CSW comes into the world. It was heavy stuff. The really first mating between dog and wolvin doesn´t work, do you remember? They had to take a real strong minded aggressiv gsd who was than able to cover the the wolvin in 1958.

So of course it is project that needs some time some years. And who told you Pavel, that these people had no target? And belive me or not Pavel, I know more about these things than you.

So if there are enough people who think new fresh wolf blood should be brought in, why the czech and slovakian club don´t start to look for a wolf which is good for it?

Fizban, I don´t know you I even don´t know how many dogs you have and if they are csw. But you are making politics although you are not in a csw club and know nothing about it all.

Pavel, all I know about dog breed is from the french herding dog Briard - Berger de Brie -. Because I(!) had to pass lots of exam theoretically and of course the dog too, to be stud dog or breeder. And I did courses where vets and biologists from the best vet university in germany came and explain us necessary things. And all I learn is from friends who have wolves and hybrids and who were dogtrainers too. I learn from watching behaviour of wolves and of course dogs. I saw about 30 litters of puppies and saw lots of these puppies grown up and as a adult. So if someone like fizban wants to make trouble he can do it but not here, warming up old stories without any knowledge.

And why people think who are only breeding 4-5 years or doing only 2-3 litters that they know best what is needed for the breed of csw I cannot understand. There are breeders who breed for morethan 15 years with lots of litters and lots of vey good and sucessful csw, who are not aggressiv or shy, who are working and are family dogs as well. I think that these people have much more experience and that they are the ones who should do these experiments, if they want to do this. And not people who made 8 litters in 4 years. This is quantity not quality. Not in the dogs/puppies I mean but learning about the breed and getting experience.

Christian

Christian
hanninadina jest offline   Reply With Quote