View Single Post
Old 14-11-2010, 20:41   #19
hanninadina

Send a message via Skype™ to hanninadina

hahahaha, Fenris, come on, tell me your name and your experience. More gossip you spread. I invited you to watch my website, my blog, I invite you to visit me. That is real life! It seems, you never saw real wolfdogs. Sorry, my animals are real life, lol!

Daniel, who? Eichhorns, everytime you have no arguments, you start escaping from the case, we are talking about. Daniel did already wrote in german forum. He went to the police. And what happened? All were laughing about him and it was confirmed that he is a liar. As always, you have real bad information! You better should live in real life.

I have a world wide net about wolfdogs and to the best researchers. Tanja Askani? Is that the woman who got a male csw from you, Eichhorns, and gave him back because she had problems? That woman is not able to talk or read english, so do you really want to tell me, that she knows about the real life in wolf and wolfdog world? Writing this here, Eichhorns, shows me, that you still know nothing. It would be so easy to read my literature list on my website, that you can learn from. It is the biggest list in the world about wolfdogs!

I feel always sad for you, because you live in the past and are not able to develop.
hanninadina jest offline   Reply With Quote