View Single Post
Old 27-05-2011, 15:48   #55
admin

Several important points - please be so kind and translate it into French:

Wrong information:
We add to the database the data sent to us by the owners, breeders, which we get from show catalogue and official registries. Because of it it is no wonder that there are some mistakes. If you found one please contact me ([email protected]) and I will fix it while the next update of the dabase.

Photos
All photos are the property of the person who took it and this person can make with them what she/he wants. I'm receiving really many photos every day which are later added as "Admin". I do not check who took it as I go from the point of view that people respect the copyrights. So if you found photos taken by you and you want to be listed as author contact me. If you found photo which you took and you want to remove it - contact me. Remember: I will not remove photos of your dogs which were taken by someone else - because you are not the "owner" of the photo (even if you are the owner of the dogs on the photo).

"My information if missing" & "my photo was not changed" stories
In many cases people complain but NEVER send me any email. I'm not able to read in your brains. At the moment all changes were made - and all main photos were changed. If your change was not made it makes only that I didn't received your email or.. you forgot to write me about it.

Remove my dog from the database
The information about your dog is NOT your "property" but property of the breed. Every dog which has the pedigree as "Czechoslovakian Wolfdog" or is officially mentioned as "Czechoslovakian Wolfdog" will be listed in the database. What is your property is you personal data: address, email address, a.s.o. If you want to have your data removed please contact me and I will make the changed after the next update.
admin jest offline   Reply With Quote