View Single Post
Old 30-01-2011, 19:54   #4
admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by vila View Post
As for the puppies from Uno z Molu Es, i am very happy for you, i visited your site and am impressed by your afford to provide with as much info, the photos are beautiful.
This site should give you a "home" instead they are threatening to ban you.
Of course maybe it looks so but there were really rules broken...

First: we publish on the pages only FCI registered litters from FCI kennels where the puppies get FCI pedigree and the parents are HD-checked. In this case: we have no ideal WHO bred the puppies. If they are registered or are without papers. We have no idea about the HD-results. Maybe the female is HD-D and should not be bred (we had such cases already).

Quote:
Originally Posted by vila View Post
At first i was very happy to have found this site for i am a new czw owner and felt like i found a "big family" and was very exited to join the site and learn and share.
And it is so - it is exactly what we want to keep. To have big site of people who work together and help each other. Wolfdog.org is made by the people (breeders and owners) - none of such people were ever punished. They can write about their puppies, advertise litters and post photos. But it is for "family" members...

There are still people who want to abuse Wolfdog for their own goals. And it is really such case - information about this litter was not added to the database. Such breeders (which do not want to belong to the family) do not also get help from the family - their litters are not advertised here. Why should they be?

Rolf wrote he want only to share with us the photos of the cute puppies... Nice but.... not true. First: we didn't "banned" him. HE "banned" this forum for many months and he reminded about it first when he is looking for the puppy buyers.
I received a copy of the spam send by him to some people and the information that this topic is just another way to look for new owners.

Really - I would say nothing if it would be done by a active forum member and a Wolfdog registered breeder. But there are many facts which show that it is really a typical puppy advertising.
admin jest offline   Reply With Quote