Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > _Administration

_Administration Questions connected with Wolfdog.org, database and other technical matters....

Old 11-06-2014, 16:09   #1
Koughar
Loyre de Aralla Kennel

Default Exclamation Mark

Good afternoon
First of all apologize for my bad English
After communication of Slovak Czechoslovakian wolf dog club, what happens to the puppies born from parents of crying wolf breeder if his birth is after two years of the stay of saarlos at crying wolf breeder, for example Murad Crying Wolf and his descendants. I am the owner of Hacker de La Gretosa, who is the son of Murad Crying Wolf and Latka z Peronówki.
As I can dispel doubts about my dog ​​and clear the exclamation mark which in the name of my dog???
Thank you very much
Greetings from Spain
Koughar jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2014, 19:54   #2
wildwolf
Strange Member

Default !-MIX-! Why!!!!!?????!!!!!

how writes MIX behind my dog and why?????? what did it mean...???
I won't to know how has this information and why did it sai my dog is a MIX an a MIX of what?????????????????

Allora guardami negli occhi e capirai che io ti amo ancora...
wildwolf jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2014, 22:46   #3
wolfin

Send a message via ICQ to wolfin Send a message via Skype™ to wolfin

Dark not was a pure CSW, I think from this.
Old 29-12-2014, 11:16   #4
wildwolf
Strange Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfin View Post
Dark not was a pure CSW, I think from this.
Who says it isn't what'i the reason of this, there is the pedigree of all 4 generation and she has expo with verry godd and eccelent? Who is the person what says it is a Mix? Wher is the documation?

Old 29-12-2014, 18:07   #5
yukidomari

Send a message via Skype™ to yukidomari

http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/showpos...69&postcount=4

I suppose the breeder says so..
Old 31-12-2014, 12:51   #6
admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildwolf View Post
Who says it isn't what'i the reason of this, there is the pedigree of all 4 generation and she has expo with verry godd and eccelent?
Dog show results tell nothing about a dog. Already this year two Malamute-GSD-CLC mixes became World Winners. DANKO Passo del Lupo and VACUNA Passo del Lupo. The judge (what a shame!) was from Czech Republic. One of the Italian mixes CHANEL Passo del Lupo became European Winner in Brno. The judge was from Slovakia - another shame for the origin country.
It shows clealry that even a Malamute mix can be show winner.
admin jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2014, 17:52   #7
wildwolf
Strange Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yukidomari View Post
You can posted the real mail..'and who has firmed becouse the real breeder was dead year ago in am incident has writ this mail his son ? Who has firmed ! And can you co firm the mail is semd to your adress and is your o his responsability to posted?
I would know it becouse Igoing to make e case in giudice of this declaration!
Ps I know onlky the Dna can confirmthe real and tru facts not a result in expo, amnd so i would know if there is a Dna esame maked?
Thank you?

Old 31-12-2014, 18:35   #8
admin

Quote:
You can posted the real mail..'and who has firmed becouse the real breeder was dead year ago in am incident has writ this mail his son ? Who has firmed !
The name was Giancarlo Rinauro. I think there are still some Italian breeders who can confirm his words that Dark was an american cross.
Old 03-01-2015, 07:20   #9
wildwolf
Strange Member

YVES Rinauro mi have writen she has neve write some things, and I say youm giancarlo couldn't have write this , because s0he is daed in an incident befor 2011!
Yves have write to the admin 3 mails to have a answer why someone writes MIX, but nobody has rispose!
There is something not correct !
Dark is not a dog of this breeder he is from a, breeder of Florence!
You have the Dna test of Dark o any other of this dogs what in this site are declared MIX??????

Old 03-01-2015, 07:38   #10
wildwolf
Strange Member

YVES Rinauro mi have writen she has neve write some things, and I say youm giancarlo couldn't have write this , because s0he is daed in an incident befor 2011!
Yves have write to the admin 3 mails to have a answer why someone writes MIX, but nobody has rispose!
There is something not correct !
Dark is not a dog of this breeder he is from a, breeder of Florence!
You have the Dna test of Dark o any other of this dogs what in this site are declared MIX??????

Old 03-01-2015, 19:29   #11
admin

Quote:
Yes, that's correct. This information was sent many years ago by Rinauro who died 2011. It seams to be a public information and a reason why Dark line was boycotted by Italian breeders and died out in Italy. Some dogs were sent to France and are part of the French population of mixes.
Old 08-01-2015, 18:19   #12
Koughar
Loyre de Aralla Kennel

And my dog why? "Hacker de la Gretosa" son of Murad Crying Wolf (Amore Mio Srdcerváč x Arys z Oravy).
When the document speaks of the litter Y Crying Wolf does not speak for any of matches Saarlos with litter M.
It is possible that if my dog being MIX evidence is provided that is charged, as is the duty of providing evidence accusing my logical thinking, otherwise why would the witch-hunts of the 16th century.
Also now that her grandmother is dead how easy it is to accuse, right?
Old 08-01-2015, 19:16   #13
admin

All dogs from the kennel Crying wolf born since 2004 are marked as "MIXes". It is the result of a lack of authorization to conduct DNA testing of individual litters and dogs which tried to do not only do the owners of dogs from this kennel, but also the official clubs. Since the Hungarian Kennel Club does not control their breeders, and the owner of "Crying wolf" kennel (which crossed Saarloos and Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs - mixes are min litters S and R and their offsprings) refuses to cooperate (which shows the fear of detection of other crosses) I decided to introduce such drastic measures.

The way to remove the "MIX" is very easy - just show the dog's paternity leading to the dogs bred in Slovakia or Czech Republic. In this case the mother is a bitch from Slovakia, all you need to do is to show that the male listed in the pedigree of Murad is real father of this dog (and it is not one of the Crying Wolf mixes owners by the Crying Wolf kennel).

In this way, I already cleared of the charges following dogs and all offsprings: Yvain Crying Wolf and Gisotsu Crying Wolf.

I'm sorry about that, but we are dealing with the breeder-swindler. And, unfortunately, the puppies have to be regarded as the results of possible subsequent frauds made by this person.
Old 12-01-2015, 21:14   #14
Koughar
Loyre de Aralla Kennel

Quote:
Originally Posted by admin View Post
All dogs from the kennel Crying wolf born since 2004 are marked as "MIXes". It is the result of a lack of authorization to conduct DNA testing of individual litters and dogs which tried to do not only do the owners of dogs from this kennel, but also the official clubs. Since the Hungarian Kennel Club does not control their breeders, and the owner of "Crying wolf" kennel (which crossed Saarloos and Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs - mixes are min litters S and R and their offsprings) refuses to cooperate (which shows the fear of detection of other crosses) I decided to introduce such drastic measures.

The way to remove the "MIX" is very easy - just show the dog's paternity leading to the dogs bred in Slovakia or Czech Republic. In this case the mother is a bitch from Slovakia, all you need to do is to show that the male listed in the pedigree of Murad is real father of this dog (and it is not one of the Crying Wolf mixes owners by the Crying Wolf kennel).

In this way, I already cleared of the charges following dogs and all offsprings: Yvain Crying Wolf and Gisotsu Crying Wolf.

I'm sorry about that, but we are dealing with the breeder-swindler. And, unfortunately, the puppies have to be regarded as the results of possible subsequent frauds made by this person.
your words are not credible when you keep checking Yvain with "(_?_)" after testing , headaches and dozens of emails to your checking follow him so.
You have the same credibility as my president of government.....
Explains and convinces me why I will spend my money to do some tests which wolfdog.org will clean his ass with them...
Explain, explain....
greetings from Spain
Old 15-01-2015, 20:57   #15
jmvdwiel

The pups from Yvain don't have a question mark , so I gues that Yvain has been accepted. Al other pups from dogs that are not correct due to wolfdog also keep the question mark . So this questionmark should be about the kennelname.
Old 17-01-2015, 14:38   #16
admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koughar View Post
your words are not credible when you keep checking Yvain with "(_?_)" after testing , headaches and dozens of emails to your checking follow him so.
Yvain is marked only because I made the first part of the update of the database. And not all the changes have been applied. It will change in the next few days.
Old 16-02-2015, 18:44   #17
etrovirosa

Dear Admin,

As for Murad Crying Wolf descendants the doubt is because of Saarlos, will you remove the (_?_) from my csv if I send locus-b test from Laboklin? As well as DNA profile by them.
As I am now going to ask for Dawrfism and Degenerative Myelopathy tests and DNA profile from Labolkin, I could use same blood samples for locus-b test and clear doubts about my csv.

Waiting for your soon reply,

Best Regards,

Elena.
etrovirosa jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2015, 09:57   #18
jmvdwiel

for my dog that was enough to have a yes for aproved for breeding but the ? Stayd in his kennelname.

my dog has now a no more for a different reason i removed him from the stud dog list myself.
Old 18-02-2015, 15:06   #19
wolfin

Send a message via ICQ to wolfin Send a message via Skype™ to wolfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by etrovirosa View Post
Dear Admin,

As for Murad Crying Wolf descendants the doubt is because of Saarlos, will you remove the (_?_) from my csv if I send locus-b test from Laboklin? As well as DNA profile by them.
As I am now going to ask for Dawrfism and Degenerative Myelopathy tests and DNA profile from Labolkin, I could use same blood samples for locus-b test and clear doubts about my csv.

Waiting for your soon reply,

Best Regards,

Elena.
only if you have a F1 from suspicious dogs you can used b locus test if this are next generation this test not help.
Old 18-02-2015, 22:39   #20
jmvdwiel

Murad has been 2 years after my dog at the crying wolf kennel, so i gues the B locus test would be ok to proof that he is not an descendent from a saarloos wolfdog. His parents are not crying wolf dogs.

Funny to see that his cal name is Harry , my dogs call name is Barry