Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Meetings and travels

Meetings and travels Huge and small - oficial and private... How and where travel with your CzW...

Old 17-09-2003, 01:38   #1
mijke

Default Meeting weekend in Pozna (Pl)

This weekend we went with Chezka (Berta z vlei chaloupky) to the meeting weekend in Poland.
Margo and Przemek had done a lot of work for this fantastic weekend with al kinds of events.
Besides the nice and varied programm, the food and drink was more then SUPER!
Herewith I want to thank them again for their great hospitality!!
We met a lot of nice people and their lovely, curious, self-willed CsW's. For us it was a very special weekend with all kind of amusing activity's, a lot of nice conversations but also big surprises.

In Holland we got many times comment about our dog, so we thought that we didn't have a nice CsW. But because it was a part of the weekend programm, we entered the show at Sunday in Zielona Gora.
And for us it was a unbeleaveble and very big surprise that Chezka became Winner of the Youth Class!!
Of course it was very nice when my dog became first prize, but as a owner it was not my merit. The breeder of Chezka was responsible for this beautiful dog, so all the honour is for Marcela Pluhahova!

The day before we also have had a surprise! Chezka and I became first of the sportsgame in category 1!! And actualy I was more proud of this price! Because we both (Cheska and I) had to work very hard for this price!
Of course it's nice when you have a beautiful CsW, but I think working and doing things together with your dog is also very important. Especialy for a working dog as a CsW is.

So for all of us it was a marvelous weekend that we'll remember a long time!

But there is also a very sad reason why we'll always remember this weekend.
When we came home we heard a most unbelievable and horrible thing that happened: Hoky z Molu Es died from a heart-attack on Sunday evening. A few hours later when we saw him doing fine on the show.
It is a very great loss for Pavel to loose such a good friend. It is cold comfort for him that he had ssuch a nice last weekend with Hoky.
We will remember Hoky how we saw him this weekend; so full of life, curious, such a lovely and smart dog that you only would wish he was your best friend....

Mijke
mijke jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2003, 13:02   #2
Natalya

Send a message via Skype™ to Natalya

We're totaly agree with Mijke: the meeting was SUPER, all the people and dogs were wonderful. We especially want to thank Margo, Przemek and their wonderful parents (please, give them our best regards).

Hoky's death is a great tragedy for us and we mourn with Pavel. We also promise do not forget our "dad". Sorry, Pavel, there are no more words and we know that no words could ease your pain....

Kirill&Natalija
Natalya jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2003, 17:36   #3
z Peronówki
VIP Member

Send a message via MSN to z Peronówki Send a message via Skype™ to z Peronówki
Default Re: Meeting weekend in Pozna (Pl)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mijke
We met a lot of nice people and their lovely, curious, self-willed CsW's. For us it was a very special weekend with all kind of amusing activity's, a lot of nice conversations but also big surprises.
It's great to read your words - I hope we will meet us next year again (maybe even more people will join us)...

Quote:
In Holland we got many times comment about our dog, so we thought that we didn't have a nice CsW.
I have to write small explanation for other people which are not to the point: Berta (Chezka) was showed in Holland and she get some unfair notes from the judges. And this words written by those judges were the best joke on our meeting. They really forget CzW is not a German Shepherd Dog and the standard is totally different... Shame on them. Berta is really a very nice CzW bitch and we can congratulate her for the "Junior Winner" title in Zielona Gora. If any judge has other opinion I suggest him/her to read the Czechoslovakian Wolfdog FCI standard again....and again....and again...

Quote:
So for all of us it was a marvelous weekend that we'll remember a long time!

'Z PERONÓWKI'
FACEBOOK GROUP
z Peronówki jest offline   Reply With Quote