Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Dog shows

Dog shows Our show successes, how to prepare a CzW, how to show him...

Old 20-04-2010, 18:44   #41
Mikael
Scandinavian Member

Unhappy Ban on 13 muscle dogs in Denmark

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfin View Post
Quote:
DANISH DOGOWNERS NEED YOUR HELP TO SAVE OUR DOGS.

This is a support signature collection to preserve the Danish muscle dog breeds under responsibility

this is an attempt to shout up the politicians and save all the dogs there are going to pay for the tiny percentage of dog owners an their dogs that creates all the problems.

it do not seem fair that 99. precent of muscle dog breeds, whit includes molossers dogs, terriers, bulldog breeds and more, and their owners will pay the price for the 1. percent of the dogs whose owners are irresponsible.
and consequently is not in control of their dogs.

this signature collection, is protest against the Danish parlament and state´s attempt to outlaw and out phasing, of what they call muscle / fighting dogs, from the Danish society.

these 13 dog breeds the Politians is going to outlaw, ban from the society, by breeding ban, sterilizations and eternal line and muzzles duty for the dogs, until they die. Some Politian´s does even want to ban all types of muscular dogs.

for now is thes dog breeds is going to be bannd

1)Pitbull terrier.
2) Tosa inu.
3) Amerikansk staffordshire terrier.
4) Fila brasileiro.
5) Dogo argentino.
6) Amerikansk bulldog.
7) Boerboel.
8 )Kangal.
9) Centralasiatisk ovtcharka.
10) Kaukasisk ovtcharka.
11) Sydrussisk ovtcharka.
12) Tornjak.
13) Sarplaninac.

lets sign up for these wonderful dogs and their right to life.

if you do not want your phone number attached to it is possible to write secretly in the box to the phone

SO SIGN NAME AN CONTRY TO SUPPORT THE DOGS.

this group is attached to the petition on facebook,

IMPORTANT IMPORTANT IF I HAVE MORE WILL BE IN WRITING FROM THE SAME PC, there may be problems because the page block IP addresses to avoid SPAM, are therefore expected some time before THE NEXT sign. then it works

Best regards from Denmark, bring some hope to our dogs
Yep, CsW can be dog No14 But I hope not... way not just ban the bad owners ?

Sad regards / Mikael
Old 21-04-2010, 01:19   #42
Juniorwolf

LAST DATE OF ENTRY FOR THE KHKG CLUB/SPECIAL SHOW IS 1. MAY 2010.

The KHKG show 25. June is located very close(same city) as the WorldDogShow 24. June and judge for the KHKG show will be Monika Soukupova.

Any questions about entry(online or my email) can be directed to KHKG president Bodil Rusz, who will be happy to help with any questions you might have.

Bodil Rusz : [email protected]

Greetings Rolf
Juniorwolf jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2010, 23:06   #43
hanninadina

Send a message via Skype™ to hanninadina

Hi, I just returned from denmark. It was really big fun! Rolf organized everything perfect. The "starter" "Eating with the wolves" was one of the two best ever visists in Zoos/wildpark which got wolves. Typical canadian blockhouse and 6 black wolves on 10.000 sqm with 4 pups, 7 weeks old. They were near and although they were not bottle feeded raised up they had no stress with the 20 of us and our csws. Our eating was completely "wanting more".

41 dogs in worlddogshow was ok for scandinavian show. Big Wakan Ariminium is worldwinner, surely a nice csw. I think the results will be presented soon.

The Hotel was near the beach and we had a lot of fun. Myla and Tala were happy to walk the beach in the full moon night and starting in the morning again. Perfect Rolf, we enjoyed it very much.

Denish Clubshow was nicely presented with other breeds of FCI class 1. so there were a lot of dogs. Special judge Monika Soukupova judged well with very much knowledge.

Rolf, I hope you will post some nice fotos!

It must be said that it is really good to have people like Rolf who concerned very much that we all felt very well in his home country. Thank you very much, Rolf, that you made us a remindable long weekend in Denmark.

Christian

PS: Please send me some pics from the wolves, beach, show for my blog. Thanx in advance.
hanninadina jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2010, 18:23   #44
massimo

Send a message via ICQ to massimo Send a message via MSN to massimo

Still no results on WD?
I mean, the Word dog show is not ANY show (although for me worth a bit less considering the number of participants).
And the results are available online so...why no update?
https://www.hundeweb.dk/dkk/public/o...SERTE_HUNDER=J
Old 29-06-2010, 18:58   #45
hanninadina

Because Paula is sitting in Brasile and maybe watching the soccer world championship????

Christian
Old 29-06-2010, 20:38   #46
wolfin

Send a message via ICQ to wolfin Send a message via Skype™ to wolfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanninadina View Post
Because Paula is sitting in Brasile and maybe watching the soccer world championship????

Christian
this make and others moderator ))))) like and Admin from Germany and others lands moderators. And I watch this now is very intresting
and WHO want know results this have in this site:
https://www.hundeweb.dk/dkk/public/o...SSERTE_HUNDER=
Old 30-06-2010, 02:18   #47
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

Well, yes, i'm pretty worried with our next game, against Netherlands...
But anyway my time makes no difference in the dogshow results, database or so, as i'm only forum's moderator, not admin.
Old 30-06-2010, 22:18   #48
hanninadina

Sorry, Daiva in germany that is not true. The moderators from german forum has nothing to do with the results of dog shows. They send them to Margo and I thought, Margo or Przemek do not any more this and I thought, so it is Paula.

Christian
Old 30-06-2010, 22:26   #49
wolfin

Quote:
Sorry, Daiva in germany that is not true. The moderators from german forum has nothing to do with the results of dog shows. They send them to Margo and I thought, Margo or Przemek do not any more this and I thought, so it is Paula.

Christian
I say Admin NOT moderator Paula NOT Admin she only moderator, please read all my worts
Old 01-07-2010, 00:11   #50
michaelundinaeichhorn

Quote:
I say Admin NOT moderator Paula NOT Admin she only moderator, please read all my worts
Hello Daiva,

he never was, neither is or will he ever be...

See you,
Michael
michaelundinaeichhorn jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 00:13   #51
wolfin

but Admin and Germany moderator are not this same people
but this is not important now important is FUTBOOOL
Old 01-07-2010, 03:46   #52
hanninadina

Sorry again, I was told that Paula is not only moderator but new owner too of wolfdog and is caring for the show results as well. Margo told me in may that she has nothing to do with wolfdog anymore, she would do other dog websites....

It is like with the csw-lines, nobody does really know, who breeds with wolves, american wolfdogs, but all judges judge these mix wolfdogs and give them excellent results, even the special judges of you.

People, the best thing is as ever in life, stay with the truth. But maybe I am only desinformed, because I do not read so often in english forum.
Old 01-07-2010, 10:37   #53
wolfin

Quote:
Sorry again, I was told that Paula is not only moderator but new owner too of wolfdog and is caring for the show results as well. Margo told me in may that she has nothing to do with wolfdog anymore, she would do other dog websites....

It is like with the csw-lines, nobody does really know, who breeds with wolves, american wolfdogs, but all judges judge these mix wolfdogs and give them excellent results, even the special judges of you.

People, the best thing is as ever in life, stay with the truth. But maybe I am only desinformed, because I do not read so often in english forum.
You have DNA ? or only make bla bla bla I think only bla bla

Old 01-07-2010, 10:46   #54
michaelundinaeichhorn

Hi Daiva,

like you said, only bla, bla...
Unfortunately over years now.
I would consider him as an irrelevant, yet hopeless case.
You can take the word "case" literally.
Old 01-07-2010, 12:19   #55
hanninadina

I got the personal confirmation from eye to eye a few weeks ago when I visited the owner of the none csw whose wolfdog bred the csw a few years ago; and of course I trust him.

Ina, in Neustadt/Harz Daiva, Margo, Miguel and me were sitting - without alcohol like Michael during the later evening - and had "dinner" together and spoke about american wolfdogs pp. I think she does not need your help.

By the way Ina, your husband Michael told me 2 years ago on telephone, that he is quite sure that one of the "csws" which I mean, is not a real one. Was it "blablabla"? I have, as I wrote at the begining, the confirmation.

I do not need DNA Daiva. I know how american wolfdogs and their offspring, even if it is mix with csw, look like. You know better standard and everything about the csw breed of course, but not about american wolfdogs. It is your (FCI) task and work to ask these owners for DNA! I am not interested any more in csw breed. I got two and I learned a lot of them, but that´s it.

I see in this thread that you people know nothing, what happens in real csw world. I feel sorry for you. Maybe it would be better to be in lots of csw places and not only in a few. Visiting the csw people who you maybe do not "love" can bring more information than sitting in front of a pc and doing "forums-stuff". Life is real and not in forums but on the street.

And if you had been in Herning last week, you could have seen by yourself, the "wolf(-dog)" who was presented.

I am total against crossing/mixing different wolfdogs and leading into the fci breed. But I have nothing against breed mixes, but than for the home and not for the show and breed.

Good luck for doing your homework as a rescuer from csw breed.

Christian

Last edited by hanninadina; 01-07-2010 at 12:31.
Old 01-07-2010, 12:23   #56
wolfin

writte name - not only " i know" "i see" and thake DNA. Now You make like little doggy who bark but not bite.
And I can say moore think but when not have oficial document about this who I speak I not say this and this are bad and falsh.
please not make bla bla but prove this oficial.
Thanks I think now we have oficial document about this who You speak
Old 01-07-2010, 12:57   #57
hanninadina

Daiva, I do not know, if it is arrogance or lack of intelligenz of you. But one thing I now know for sure, that is the reason why you do know nothing.

I am laughing with all people together who know the facts about "fresh" wolf and wolfdog blood and we laugh about people like you, who mean they know about the csw breed. But if you are not able to recognize a cross wolfdog, so you do not really know the csw breed. Sorry to say, that is the only conclusion which can be made.

I tried to help you, but I do not like, if people, who are poor in knowledge, act like you.

Christian

Christian
Old 01-07-2010, 14:46   #58
wolfin

Quote:
Daiva, I do not know, if it is arrogance or lack of intelligenz of you. But one thing I now know for sure, that is the reason why you do know nothing.

I am laughing with all people together who know the facts about "fresh" wolf and wolfdog blood and we laugh about people like you, who mean they know about the csw breed. But if you are not able to recognize a cross wolfdog, so you do not really know the csw breed. Sorry to say, that is the only conclusion which can be made.

I tried to help you, but I do not like, if people, who are poor in knowledge, act like you.

Christian
oo we have a expert who not can breed normal wolfdog No problem. I laughing when You afray a normal wolfdog and sory but You and your freind not are very important people who minds and worts is important for me
only bla bla

p.s. WHEN not have DNA prove You are only liar
Old 01-07-2010, 14:49   #59
michaelundinaeichhorn

Quote:
Now You make like little doggy who bark but not bite.
Hi Daiva,

I think he's not a little doggy but more the type of a cringing "omega" who barks or better whimpers now and then.
That's probably the biggest problem or burden weighing heavily on him all his life.

Michael

Last edited by michaelundinaeichhorn; 01-07-2010 at 14:58.
Old 01-07-2010, 14:51   #60
wolfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelundinaeichhorn View Post
Hi Daiva,

I think he's not a little doggy but more the type of a cringing "omega" who barks or better whimpers now and then.

Michael
with me 180 cm he are little crying "omega" like You say