Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Breeding

Breeding Information about breeding, selection, litters....

Old 13-11-2008, 14:01   #81
thomas

Send a message via Skype™ to thomas

Okay You are super breeders Show me the Link !! show show !! You are style always say somethings but later escape to other theme Show me the link you said that you find new pictures !! show !!! We are waiting baby!!
thomas jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2008, 14:06   #82
thomas

You can not concurent with me !! You dont want understand What i say !! Beacause escape from them !! I ask to you Hungarian breeders can sale puppy to Lithuania or Finland breeders can sale or not ?? or everybreeders ask to you that sorry i can sale to Lithuania my puppies !! ... ???
If you give permission then they are can ????

What dou you talk about im still waiting Link for new pictures without copyrigt !!! and show me that its my jobs!!..

We are waiting !!
I will be so happy if you show me one link !! if you show me !! I will close all my website !!! but if you can not show then what about you !!
Old 13-11-2008, 14:07   #83
thomas

Please no change themes im waiting i will not give ansver if you can not show to me that you find new add about CSW !!
Old 13-11-2008, 15:02   #84
Vaiva
ir Brukne

Send a message via Skype™ to Vaiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas View Post
You can not concurent with me !! You dont want understand What i say !! Beacause escape from them !! I ask to you Hungarian breeders can sale puppy to Lithuania or Finland breeders can sale or not ?? or everybreeders ask to you that sorry i can sale to Lithuania my puppies !! ... ???
If you give permission then they are can ????

What dou you talk about im still waiting Link for new pictures without copyrigt !!! and show me that its my jobs!!..

We are waiting !!
I will be so happy if you show me one link !! if you show me !! I will close all my website !!! but if you can not show then what about you !!
Sorry, but are you really stupid or are you just pretending?
Read everything we wrote you on this topic again and again and maybe then you will understand what is WRONG in the things you do.
Are you calling me a liar here? This is allready insulting. I know you are trying to scare a lot of people in Lithuania, who wrote about your "business" on forums, but I am not the one who is easy to scare.
I can not save the link - it is an animated banner and keeps changing. So I made a print screen.

Vaiva jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2008, 15:10   #85
thomas

You see here wrote that !! skelbiu.lt its a old advertisement!! show me new |!! its a old !! show me new !!
Old 13-11-2008, 15:12   #86
Vaiva
ir Brukne

Quote:
You see here wrote that !! skelbiu.lt its a old advertisement!! show me new |!! its a old !! show me new !!
This print screen is made TODAY. I am repeating again: go to www.one.lt and refresh the page a few times - you will see it yourself.

Old 13-11-2008, 15:18   #87
thomas

Hey Babe !! Its advertisement old beacause one.lt got this advertisement from skelbiu.lt show me on skelbiu.lt screen not show me old .. You always play with screen you know that .. show me yesterday or today add.. not old..
and give answer other questions other breeders can sale puppy to Lithuania or not !! ??
Old 13-11-2008, 15:19   #88
thomas

and one.lt portal is not avertisement portal one.lt get this promotion from skelbiu.lt but older !! everybody understand that its not from skelbiu.lt show me skelbiu.lt add ??? where ???
Old 13-11-2008, 15:22   #89
Vaiva
ir Brukne

Quote:
and one.lt portal is not avertisement portal one.lt get this promotion from skelbiu.lt but older !! everybody understand that its not from skelbiu.lt show me skelbiu.lt add ??? where ???
It is a skelbiu.lt add, but also advertised on one.lt
Maybe you should stop being hysterical and contact skelbiu.lt, so that they would not advertise it anymore?
The sign of skelbiu.lt is on the photo, in the right corner and I am sure you can see it.
Again: don't play a fool.

Old 13-11-2008, 15:24   #90
thomas

Where ??? show me link on skelbiu.lt dont lies
Old 13-11-2008, 15:26   #91
thomas

all my add here i do not see add about CSW !!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.skelbiu.lt/mybrowse.php?u...31396&active=1
Old 13-11-2008, 15:29   #92
Vaiva
ir Brukne

Thomas, refresh the page - and you will see your add. It is an animated banner and the information keeps changing. Read more attentively.

Old 13-11-2008, 15:42   #93
thomas

i did 10 times refresh this page i think that its a old !! but no matter i said i have no more add !! i can do nothing for you sorry !!! show me please link that now is new add ... i could not find that !!
Old 13-11-2008, 15:44   #94
thomas

its not big problem !! beacause now where any add .. its mean if one.lt visitor click on the banner no info beacause no add !! its a small problem i realy try 10 times i can get any !
Old 13-11-2008, 15:45   #95
Warlord

problem is not "finish" until re-sellers won't quit damaging good breeds, mr thomas. I train dogs for dog lovers and I see every day the pitiful results of your work.
As for involving FCI in this discussion..hm mr thomas , you, as well as other puppy-millers and re-sellers, do not know that the name FCI and FCI's rules of breeding and placing puppiesare not a joke and are not made for you to use in your bussiness.
Old 13-11-2008, 15:57   #96
thomas

its problem finish 3 days ago but you do not want understand !! good luck !!
i do not want explain again and again its your problem bye,,, if you have any problem with me my phone +37060099454 my email :[email protected]

And its not your problem beacause We talked with Hanka and problem is finish If i publish your dogs or pups then talk about that ... its mean your are not responder for that thanks !! result We are not proposing CSW and we believe that Lithuanian Breeders is wonderfull breeders on the world..

So more interesting why other breeders not say nothing about that beacause problem is finish !! We are not publish pictures no where what dou you want to more !!! okay we understand nobody can sale to Lithuania CSW puppies We understand that you are super breeders....

Annoucment : If somebody want to sale puppies to Lithuania please get first Lithuanian breeders permission if no then they are say for you ! You are re-seller ))
Old 13-11-2008, 16:40   #97
BlueBelton

Send a message via Skype™ to BlueBelton

Quote:
Annoucment : If somebody want to sale puppies to Lithuania please get first Lithuanian breeders permission if no then they are say for you ! You are re-seller ))
A superb example of word-twisting.

Mr.Thomas, remember one thing - a breeder and re-seller (puppy-miller or whatever who makes business from dogs and doesn't make any effort for the sake of breed) is not the same. So please, don't measure yourself with breeders as you are in the second (re-seller: puppy, information or whatever you re-sale) category.
You still don't understand. Breeders, who sell their puppies to Lithuania, are welcome here because gene pool gets bigger in this way. Unwelcome are re-sellers who make demage to the breed.
BlueBelton jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2008, 17:08   #98
thomas

I said again and again I have no problems with Czech or Hungarian breeders WHY ?? i have a problem with Lithuanian breeders WHY ??? its so easy to find answer

1) What it was published Lithuanian breeders puppies or Lithuanian breeders dogs NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
2) Why Czech or Hungarian breeders said that I have no problem with Thomas ??????
3) Lithuanian breeders now is available puppies NOOOOOOOO!!
4) When Breeders Handa wrote to me email and said that please delete those pictures.. I deleted YESSSSSSSSSSS
5) Why Puppies pictures deleted beacause i dont want that Breeders think is bad breeders who give me permission !!
6) Why Lithuanian breeders always discuss and other no beacause other breeders they has not problem with me!!

Its so easy understand Beacause Lithuania is so small country... maybe is customers for CSW 4-5 .. So then customers wait Lithuanian breeders when it will be litters then they will sale !! but what i did .. I did broke market
beacause i show that on the net is other litters .... I said again im not breeders i explain my systems its a problem not CSW pictures or other ..
Problem is concurentation !!

Now !! I respect everybreeders its no problem for me sale or not sale ... but every smart people must think that its big reklam for CSW .... And i believe that my oppunion was best .. just my mistake was for Hanka dog and i explain to Hanka she understood that but everybody can see here just scream Lithuanian breeders !! WHY !!!!!!!!!!!and you can see that all junior members is Lithuanian Breeders friends !!!

No matter for me again i respect everybreeders and everypuppy ,, People can say on me im re-sellers or puppy mill ) But this people does not know what its means re-seller and puppy miller ... but its not true beacause i said im not buying 10 dog keep on my petshop and selling !! im not stupid why i need that i found customers for your puppy propose and you sale your puppy and i get comission not more !!

FCI statement not show that I can not give info about new puppies if you have problem im not first on the world for this business look at the www.europuppy.com they biggest then me more and more !! im small dog brooker and thats all..

Thomas
God Bless Best Breeders always !! Jelious breeders will be always Jelious !!
My mother said me when i was kid !! if people born stupid must die stupid ..
beacause you can not change this people if people born stupid... and die
stupid .. i explain 100 times but more people understand that my systems...
but Lithuanian breeders an breeders friends does not want understand !!

Then good luck to you for future !!
Old 13-11-2008, 17:18   #99
BlueBelton

Send a message via Skype™ to BlueBelton

There is one obvious thing which I noticed. People who "breeds" puppies without pedigree says the same arguments as Thomas And the most important argument is - strife. Oh brother... people can be so funny
BlueBelton jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2008, 17:28   #100
thomas

Yes i will keep always what i say !! thats all !! i said if somebody is problem with me they can call or write email !! on the forum discuss not help !! Beacause i did not see here more breeders I see here always scream from Lithuanian breeders and I do not understand !! one things too !! Why people using my systems and people getting happy and healty puppy why owners not write about me bad !! Just breeders why !! i said again and again We are not say to breeders please give me puppy for sale !! ) we are offer our systems they can use or not !! its simply ansver can you choice our systems ?
if yes welcome if no good luck thats what more !! Now you can discuss each other how much dou you want maybe i will join after one weeks

Best Regards all CSW Lovers !
[Censured]

Last edited by Nebulosa; 14-11-2008 at 01:16. Reason: link removed

Tags
puppy reseller