Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Breeding

Breeding Information about breeding, selection, litters....

Old 13-11-2008, 18:21   #101
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

Thomas I find better you calm down, this start to get out of the comon sense limits, so, judge your words before write.

Lithuans Breeders worrie and post here in most, because they're responsible and KNOWS the huge problems you can brings with your suposed "reklam" of the breed in their country, surelly if the same thing happen with other country we will see the same reaction but most with the breeders of the refer country.
And no, isn't only Lithuans that are here, but of some countries as you can see in the start, from Czech rep, Polish, North America, South America, hungary... included here the breeders that you suposed take the photos with permision appear here for say this not happen and you not have permission to use these photos.
You ask for Vaiva show the proofs of what she says, but in any moment you show a screan of the mails you suposed have.

I think Thomas you don't understand the real problem here, you're trying to sold a working breed as family dog because the wolfish appearence.
You don't know the breed, you don't know how judge the owners as you don't know how work the world of such little breed, where everyone knows of everybody.
Surelly you dont know the behaviour of these dogs and how dificult they can be, as how hard dog they are, they can be beautifull but isn't a simply dog, nor make a good pet, that is the problem, and because that breeders are very criterious in sold their dogs, principally from aboard, where they wouldn't be able to take and rescue his dog is something happen.
Will your clients be happy with a dog wich can put windows and doors down only for be togheter with his owner? or a animal that cannot be alone freely at house for a day because his energetic curious way of life? or an animal able to open anything, like freezers, microwaves, closed doors and so on if they want? Maybe, they will be happy with a dominant male in stormy fazis of his life, where they're testing for see if the leadership of the new owner is really good? no, really not, this dog isn't for everybody and isn't a breed for be published.
Lithuan people will be really happy if some new blooded GOOD dogs comes to their country and be used in breeding properly, it's new bloodline for they and turn their life easy, with more dogs and bloodlines, they won't need travel so far for maybe, mate his females and make a interessing litter, if appear another good breeder, wich make work will be better so, because they're helping the breed, but this is a really hard work,principally for a breed that is still new at the country.
What you will bring to Luthuania with your site is possible mixes with false pedigree and bad blooded animals, wich nobody have interess and have no value for breeding, mistaken litters maked without selection view, and I don't know one minimally informed breeder wich will want this.

So, what the people are asking here is please, don't anounce our breed in your site, don't work with our breed, don't use it in your buziness, will be a problem for the breeders, for the breed and surelly for you.
Old 13-11-2008, 19:17   #102
thomas

Send a message via Skype™ to thomas

ok i understand thank for opunion !! sure that i dont know about this breed yes you are absolutely right and i did not say that i know about CSW i understand that CSW is specific breed ..okay thanks for helping !!
thomas jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2008, 19:20   #103
Vaiva
ir Brukne

Send a message via Skype™ to Vaiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas View Post
ok i understand thank for opunion !! sure that i dont know about this breed yes you are absolutely right and i did not say that i know about CSW i understand that CSW is specific breed ..okay thanks for helping !!
Nebulosa ALSO wrote:

"So, what the people are asking here is please, don't anounce our breed in your site, don't work with our breed, don't use it in your buziness, will be a problem for the breeders, for the breed and surelly for you. "

Or you read only the parts you like?

Vaiva jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2008, 19:25   #104
thomas

Send a message via Skype™ to thomas

its great !! im not bring csw to our country !! dont be affraid.. but you know when i get customer i will say that better buy to foreign then Lithuania !! What i have to lies What i think always i will say true !! good luck !!
thomas jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2008, 19:31   #105
Vaiva
ir Brukne

Send a message via Skype™ to Vaiva

Quote:
its great !! im not bring csw to our country !! dont be affraid.. but you know when i get customer i will say that better buy to foreign then Lithuania !! What i have to lies What i think always i will say true !! good luck !!
Great, hope it's a deal, we would really need some new bloods in Lithuania

Vaiva jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2008, 19:39   #106
BlueBelton

Send a message via Skype™ to BlueBelton

Quote:
Keep in mind that there are a lot of specific breeds which needs different things (overall I think we can say that every breed is specific and unique). And rules are everywhere the same. For example I love CSW so much, and also people behind the CSW, but probabaly I couldn't live with such breed. To find a perfect breed, people must search and find out by teirself, to talk with lots of breeders and not only by e-mail, also in reality. Choosing a dog is a long-term project. The practice shows that spontaneous choice leads only to problems. And your business promotes only the spontaneous choices as you don't know nothing about various breeds and you can't give enough info for your customers. That's why you are making a great demage to all breeds.

oh brother... I'm writting again the same things which I wrote several pages before.. I think some people just can't understand their actions and the demage of it, because the only thing they care is MONEY..
BlueBelton jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2008, 01:16   #107
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

Well.. links posted as merchandise here will be removed.
Old 14-11-2008, 18:46   #108
jefta
Call Me Sexy Srdcervac

Send a message via Skype™ to jefta Send Message via Gadu Gadu to jefta

Quote:
6) If okay then Breders sale puppies to buyer .. and prepare all papers to new owners name
what type of papers have you prepared for york&maltese mixes (york biewer)? FCI pedigree?
Quote:
Hey Babe !! Its advertisement old beacause one.lt got this advertisement from skelbiu.lt show me on skelbiu.lt screen not show me old .. You always play with screen you know that .. show me yesterday or today add.. not old..
http://img386.imageshack.us/img386/9650/beztytuuuy1.jpg
jefta jest offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
puppy reseller