Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Miscellaneous

Miscellaneous All about Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs...

Old 01-02-2004, 16:08   #41
Wolfsirius

Default CsV in Sweden (and SWH too)

Hello,
We asked about "wolfdogs" from Swedish Kennelclub, and here is answer directly copied;

Hej
> SKK har såväl utställnings- som tävlings- och
> registeringsförbud för
> ceskoslovensky vlcak och saarloos wolfhond.
>
> Vänliga hälsningar
> Ulla-Britt Karlmann
> SKKs Reg.avd

So, CsV and SwH have NO rights for register, showing, or any competition in Sweden. It would be interest to see how this all will manage, in WDS 2008 in SWEDEN.

-Suski, Finland
Wolfsirius jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2004, 05:33   #42
JacobH

Yes thats the way it is.. sad but true..
SKK .. what a joke
JacobH jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2004, 13:07   #43
Huan

Send a message via Skype™ to Huan Send Message via Gadu Gadu to Huan
Default Re: CsV in Sweden (and SWH too)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfsirius
So, CsV and SwH have NO rights for register, showing, or any competition in Sweden. It would be interest to see how this all will manage, in WDS 2008 in SWEDEN.
We also are thinking about it. Do they dare to not allow us to show our dogs? If they do not allow all FCI breeds to be showed on the shows they should in no way hold such important event as World Dog Show. We will have to ask Swedish Kennel Club later what do they plan to do with this.

If they really will make it impossible for CzWs and SWHs to apply for WDS we will all have to take some action - I think a petition sent to FCI officials and show organizers shouldn't go without answers.
Huan jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2008, 23:44   #44
Mikael
Scandinavian Member

Hello all Wolfdog frends !

I that it was up to me to wright someting about CsV in Sweden, sens i live
in Sweden whit one, Taabernakkelin Hronec sens 2007.

Import a SWH and CvS You have benabel to do sens sometime in 2004 I think but you culd not regestrait them in the Swedish Kennel Club.

But sens 29 of mars 2007 SWH and CsV are permited in the Swedish Kennel Club if thy are generation F5 or more.

And sens 1 jan 2008 you can compeat about nationall certification.
That probubley has someting to do whit that WDS-08 is knocking at the door

Best of luck to you all on WDS-08 / Mikael Wolfdog.se
Mikael jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2008, 20:54   #45
Mikael
Scandinavian Member

Smile One more CsV on the way to Sweden !!!

I just resiwed very happy news, for us in Sweden

One more CsV is on the way to the cold north, in the beginning of 2009...
To very good and responsible owners whit long dog experience and kennel

Very best regards / Mikael

Last edited by Mikael; 21-12-2008 at 17:26. Reason: text error
Old 21-12-2008, 09:07   #46
solowolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Per Olav View Post
Hi Sanna.

Yes, it's an odd situation. The Government accept the breed, The Kennel
Club does not.
very diffacult , but big step has been taken if now government except the breeds, in uk kennel club was ok as the breeds where recognised by FCI, but had to with draw my pedigrees because government would not ammend law, i hope it does not take as long as in uk, but our main form of fight was education to public, we put our dogs in magazines, papers, you may not be able to show dogs but there is no law that you can not take the dogs to outside of dog show area put up stand have your dogs and talk to people, let them see the dogs , get lots of people interested in breed, long hard education and promotion of the breeds will take you long way, you can set up meets in summer at local fairs, we have done all this and when you win the hearts of the people and get rid of the myths that seem to get attached to these breeds, you could also get letters from all breed clubs sent to kennel club for support, it is hard road and may take years rather than months but keep up the pressure and one day all will be o.k.,,, one issue i used and hit hard with was the alsation it is not much older than the saarloos but has wolf and was in 1908, i also had photo of Alsation wolfdog at uk kennel club show in 1932 owned by prince of wales,,,,,, i am not sure of this Swedish kennel club but if you have early photos of Alsations registered by kennel club these early dogs resembil the early CWS and can be used to question kennel club. one of our biggest hurdles to get through to Defra was that the CWS and Saarlloos are not the same as the wolfdogs in USA, for Defra was using most of its information from USA as there where no wolfdogs in uk. ...i wish you all the best in your fight for the breeds if you have big day to promote the CWS in Sweden i will bring some CWS and stand with you for support,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Pacino
solowolf jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2008, 12:27   #47
Mikael
Scandinavian Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by solowolf View Post
very diffacult , but big step has been taken if now government except the breeds, in uk kennel club was ok as the breeds where recognised by FCI, but had to with draw my pedigrees because government would not ammend law, i hope it does not take as long as in uk, but our main form of fight was education to public, we put our dogs in magazines, papers, you may not be able to show dogs but there is no law that you can not take the dogs to outside of dog show area put up stand have your dogs and talk to people, let them see the dogs , get lots of people interested in breed, long hard education and promotion of the breeds will take you long way, you can set up meets in summer at local fairs, we have done all this and when you win the hearts of the people and get rid of the myths that seem to get attached to these breeds, you could also get letters from all breed clubs sent to kennel club for support, it is hard road and may take years rather than months but keep up the pressure and one day all will be o.k.,,, one issue i used and hit hard with was the alsation it is not much older than the saarloos but has wolf and was in 1908, i also had photo of Alsation wolfdog at uk kennel club show in 1932 owned by prince of wales,,,,,, i am not sure of this Swedish kennel club but if you have early photos of Alsations registered by kennel club these early dogs resembil the early CWS and can be used to question kennel club. one of our biggest hurdles to get through to Defra was that the CWS and Saarlloos are not the same as the wolfdogs in USA, for Defra was using most of its information from USA as there where no wolfdogs in uk. ...i wish you all the best in your fight for the breeds if you have big day to promote the CWS in Sweden i will bring some CWS and stand with you for support,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Pacino
Hello Pacino

Thanks for your suport

But the CsV breed is allowed in Sweden by the Skk = Swedish kennel club, since 01 01 2008, thanks to that the Skk wonted to have the WDS and was force to recognice totaly 18 new breeds

Olav´s quote is from 2002

But the CsV is still not allowed in Norway, therefore Olav will need are suport !!!

Best regards / Mikael

Last edited by Mikael; 21-12-2008 at 13:13.
Old 26-12-2008, 15:28   #48
Xhrista

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikael View Post
But the CsV is still not allowed in Norway, therefore Olav will need are suport !!!

Best regards / Mikael
And the SWH ?

Gr. Christa
Xhrista jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2008, 17:33   #49
Mikael
Scandinavian Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xhrista View Post
And the SWH ?

Gr. Christa
I do not know about SWH in Norway ???

But I askt one SWH owner in Norway about it last week...
And got the info that SWH was allowed but not CsV

Maby Olav knows more about the present situation for SWH in Norway ???

Best regards / Mikael
Old 26-12-2008, 20:54   #50
*Satu

Send a message via MSN to *Satu

6 month ago Norways kennelclub says both breed CZW and SWH are not welcome to Norway. Dog who live there can stay but no new dogs.
Old 15-03-2009, 21:05   #51
Mikael
Scandinavian Member

Quote:
The Saarloos is still legal but their situation may change.
/ Olav
OK, thanks for the info Olav !

Best regards / Mikael
Old 15-03-2009, 21:46   #52
Per Olav

Send a message via MSN to Per Olav

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikael View Post
OK, thanks for the info Olav !

Best regards / Mikael
My first name is still Per and my middle name is Olav
Old 16-03-2009, 00:34   #53